Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Thanks @joeymt33, Be sure to let your dad know how much we appreciated him cooking.
We can toss around your suggestion.

@Plumber32
Right now 77 people signed up, With few months to go.
Learned from last year to plan for less than signed up.
so... If weather is good 50+ will be there. If
Ill second what Hondasxs said, he did a great job and was a great guy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Reactions: Plumber32 and sharp
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well my brother is out on cooking has a work trip at that time.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
How far off of Hwy 59 is it? If I bring a larger trailer I may be able to stop by and pick it up.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
How far off of Hwy 59 is it? If I bring a larger trailer I may be able to stop by and pick it up.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

30 minutes off I59, when I get home Friday I'll check on the dimensions.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I wanted to do better than pizza. But I love pizza too. Lol. So....

I also don't want to be cooking for hours also. Would hire someone but budget is tight. Still looking at options.
My honest opinion? Screw the cooking and get pizza or something else. In my opinion this get together is about the camaraderie, the machines, and the ride. The guy behind the grill for hours could be behind a steering wheel doing stupid crap with the rest of us. Food here is irrelevant. Let's all chip in for pizza.

advertisement
ShearerPerformance

ShearerPerformance

Vendor
Jan 26, 2017
Space Coast FL
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. 1000-3
My honest opinion? Screw the cooking and get pizza or something else. In my opinion this get together is about the camaraderie, the machines, and the ride. The guy behind the grill for hours could be behind a steering wheel doing stupid crap with the rest of us. Food here is irrelevant. Let's all chip in for pizza.

Agreed. It takes a lot of time to prep and cook that much food. Plus it would have to be purchased prior to the event, making it a guessing game. I'm in with Pizza as well since we can get a solid head count and order accordingly.

Id think it'd be hard to find someone willing to give up half a day of riding to cook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey @Hondasxs since Twin Peaks is a sponsor and I have a corporate Sysco account if I can help with purchasing food in bulk for a discount, let me know and I will get it ordered for you. Might need some extra coolers to carry it in but I think we can work it out. @my99svt bring your buddy ginormous yeti

my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
Hey @Hondasxs since Twin Peaks is a sponsor and I have a corporate Sysco account if I can help with purchasing food in bulk for a discount, let me know and I will get it ordered for you. Might need some extra coolers to carry it in but I think we can work it out. @my99svt bring your buddy ginormous yeti

I can do that!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!