Pioneer Takeover - Travel and Lodging Plans!

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Well fellas booked my reservations @ comfort inn leaving Long Island ny Thursday after work for the 12hr ride looking forward to meet everyone and have a good riding weekend did we figure out how will we keep in touch about what's going on for that weekend once were there can't wait lol

I would say closer to the event date @Hondasxs will post up an itinerary for the group ride weekend of meeting times and places, and of course we have the forums here to post the most up to the minute info and everyone subscribed will get updates on their mobile device as replies are posted.

As it is we are having a very good response and registered turn out, the more people and machines makes the logistics a dynamic thing at this point.

You can buy your permit when you get there.

Reactions: miano248
miano248

miano248

Sep 10, 2015
oceanside long island new york
I would say closer to the event date @Hondasxs will post up an itinerary for the group ride weekend of meeting times and places, and of course we have the forums here to post the most up to the minute info and everyone subscribed will get updates on their mobile device as replies are posted.

As it is we are having a very good response and registered turn out, the more people and machines makes the logistics a dynamic thing at this point.

You can buy your permit when you get there.
Ok great thanks can't wait sounds like a game plan

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I think there are at least 4 members staying at comfort inn. I will be there Thursday am hopefully. So I can go by and meet up with one of the trail leaders and get the itinerary for the weekend.( And maybe a trail map of the route to and from) Then we can set up a group text message for the people staying at Comfort Inn.
Sounds like it's going to be BIG!

miano248

miano248

Sep 10, 2015
oceanside long island new york
I think there are at least 4 members staying at comfort inn. I will be there Thursday am hopefully. So I can go by and meet up with one of the trail leaders and get the itinerary for the weekend.( And maybe a trail map of the route to and from) Then we can set up a group text message for the people staying at Comfort Inn.
Sounds like it's going to be BIG!
Awesome sounds like a game plan to me I should be there some time Friday am around 6-7 am

Springer

Springer

Apr 2, 2014
Well fellas booked my reservations @ comfort inn leaving Long Island ny Thursday after work for the 12hr ride looking forward to meet everyone and have a good riding weekend did we figure out how will we keep in touch about what's going on for that weekend once were there can't wait lol
Who has the longest ride so far?
I am only about 11 hours, I think a few people have me beat.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Maps says just under 18 hrs. 1180 miles.

scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
The keys will be in my 1000 and anyone is welcome to give it a spin that weekend!!:D This machine is a blast!!
Don't say that because i am not shy. Guy i worked with (hunt club work day) said i could drive his rzr this past saturday, and he looked all confused when i jumped in it and took off. I'll just say i drove the heck out of it. lol

Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
Don't say that because i am not shy. My buddy said i could drive his rzr this past saturday, and he looked all confused when i jumped in it and took off. I'll just say i drove the heck out of it. lol

I am being serious!!) This way you don't have some dealership watching your every move on a new machine. There has been atleast 10 different peps behind the wheel already! It's like the town whore...everyone's had a ride!lol Look me up that weekend I'm in rustic bunk 4! But unfortunately you will be buying one then!:)

Reactions: miano248 and scott
scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
I am being serious!!) This way you don't have some dealership watching your every move on a new machine. Look me up that weekend I'm in rustic bunk 4! But unfortunately you will be buying one then!:)
Ok sounds good we're game on.. I'm in Cabin#7 at top of hill.. But i'll find you :eek:;):) lol

Last edited:
amc019

amc019

Lifetime Member
Jan 23, 2016
Little Rock, Ar
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anyone coming from Arkansas or through the Little Rock area on the way? Would like to go, but not the whole way alone!

Would at least like to convoy with someone perhaps.

Last edited:
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Anyone coming from Arkansas or through the Little Rock area on the way? Would like to go, but not the whole way alone!

Would at least like to convoy with someone perhaps.
We haven't nailed down our route yet. We have a couple choices,what day are you planning to leave your area? We have reservations at Comfort Inn starting Thursday.

amc019

amc019

Lifetime Member
Jan 23, 2016
Little Rock, Ar
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We haven't nailed down our route yet. We have a couple choices,what day are you planning to leave your area? We have reservations at Comfort Inn starting Thursday.

If I went, I would probably drive up on either Thursday night late, or early Friday morning. Im afraid that I won't know if I can make it till probably the week before anyway.

Reactions: Tramguage1
M

markie

Feb 15, 2016
milton kentucky
Locked in my reservations early, cannot wait to meet everyone.

201620Reservation20Pioneer20ride zpsehjg8nxj

That just so happens to be my favorite RV spot, from 3 years ago :)
RBTN7
Just made my reservation. Lot 14.little confused. Booked for 3 nights starting on 7th but it says to 9th.Does that mean have to pull out sat.or 11.am sun

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!