Pioneer vent line extension and heat shield

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I am looking to purchase the pioneer 1000-5 vent line extension and seat heat shield. I found a decent one on ebay bit before I purchase I was wondering if anyone knew of a member that sells these or if maybe the member is the ebay guy. Thank you for your help!

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's what I remembered was that someone in here sells them. When I tried to search not came up to the actual seller.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
That's what I remembered was that someone in here sells them. When I tried to search not came up to the actual seller.
Yeah, he’s not on our vender list…
I think it’s buyouownbeer, or something like that…🤔

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I am looking to purchase the pioneer 1000-5 vent line extension and seat heat shield. I found a decent one on ebay bit before I purchase I was wondering if anyone knew of a member that sells these or if maybe the member is the ebay guy. Thank you for your help!

Yep, that is @Bayouownbeer.

Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Yes that’s me. I replied to your message and sent your the forum 15% off discount price.

Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Here is links to everything.

Send me PM for 15% off these eBay prices with direct payment. This is the kit thousands of members have used. Includes everything needed to extend all 6 vents with black tubing. No sourcing out parts or multiple trips to the hardware. This includes first class USPS shipping. Instructions and tracking will be emailed. For faster shipping please Inquire it’s $3 extra.

This is a new account Hondasxsacc I opened on eBay just for my vent kit and heat shields. Same seller and products as Bayouownbeer’s eBay account.

Screen shot Reviews on my page in the feed

https://m.facebook.com/Hondapioneer1000seatheatsolutions/

Vent extension kit without filters recommended for 5 seater. Filters not needed your preference. Simple hour install. Great piece of mind knowing your covered.

“The Original” Honda Pioneer 1000/700/500 & Talon Vent Ext. Kit Without filters | eBay

With filters recommended for 3 seaters unless you drill three 1/4” holes to put the ends of the tubing into. If you don’t mud you can use the kit without filters and simply turn the ends down 90 degrees.

“The Original” Honda Pioneer 1000/700/500 & Talon Vent Ext. Kit. With filters | eBay

Both heat shields and vent kits package without filters

Honda Pioneer 1000-5&3 Heat Shield's 1&2 + Vent Extension Package Without Filter | eBay

With filters

Honda Pioneer 1000-5&3 Heat Shield's 1&2 + Vent Extension Package With Filters | eBay

Just heat shields. This material is construction grade material very thick 5/16” and durable. Fire class 1 rating

Honda Pioneer 1000-5 & 3 Seat heat Shield Part 1 and part 2 | eBay

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Here is links to everything.

Send me PM for 15% off these eBay prices with direct payment. This is the kit thousands of members have used. Includes everything needed to extend all 6 vents with black tubing. No sourcing out parts or multiple trips to the hardware. This includes first class USPS shipping. Instructions and tracking will be emailed. For faster shipping please Inquire it’s $3 extra.

This is a new account Hondasxsacc I opened on eBay just for my vent kit and heat shields. Same seller and products as Bayouownbeer’s eBay account.

Screen shot Reviews on my page in the feed

https://m.facebook.com/Hondapioneer1000seatheatsolutions/

Vent extension kit without filters recommended for 5 seater. Filters not needed your preference. Simple hour install. Great piece of mind knowing your covered.

“The Original” Honda Pioneer 1000/700/500 & Talon Vent Ext. Kit Without filters | eBay

With filters recommended for 3 seaters unless you drill three 1/4” holes to put the ends of the tubing into. If you don’t mud you can use the kit without filters and simply turn the ends down 90 degrees.

“The Original” Honda Pioneer 1000/700/500 & Talon Vent Ext. Kit. With filters | eBay

Honda Pioneer 1000-5&3 Heat Shield's 1&2 + Vent Extension Package Without Filter | eBay

With filters

Honda Pioneer 1000-5&3 Heat Shield's 1&2 + Vent Extension Package With Filters | eBay

Just heat shields. This material is construction grade material very thick 5/16” and durable. Fire class 1 rating

Thank you greatly! I just made my purchase and I look forward to installing it!

advertisement
Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

With filters recommended for 3 seater pioneers and the Talon unless you drill three 1/4” holes to put the ends of the tubing into. If you don’t mud you can use the kit without filters and simply turn the ends down 90 degrees.

With filters

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!