Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Last takeover I won a 1000 heatshield. Well after a year I finally installed it.
Piece of cake to install. I use to run the silver insulation and would take it out in the winter. I can tell you after quite a bit of seat time at the takeover I was shocked at how well it does. I don't need anything else it's better than the insulation and a blige blower. Kids had zero complaints on steam ect. Great product @trigger .

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Last takeover I won a 1000 heatshield. Well after a year I finally installed it.
Piece of cake to install. I use to run the silver insulation and would take it out in the winter. I can tell you after quite a bit of seat time at the takeover I was shocked at how well it does. I don't need anything else it's better than the insulation and a blige blower. Kids had zero complaints on steam ect. Great product @trigger .
I knew it would have to help tremendously on the steam baths. Your machine is only one I've been in that didn't have the Honda update or anything else under the seat. It would almost burn you when you splashed a mudhole lol. JAH for ya.

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Are you using the trigger heatshield? Or something else specific?

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I knew it would have to help tremendously on the steam baths. Your machine is only one I've been in that didn't have the Honda update or anything else under the seat. It would almost burn you when you splashed a mudhole lol. JAH for ya.
I did that incase someone stole it. I'd find them within 5 miles or 2 water puddles. I see it worked as you were the experiment. Now I gotta take the key out.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks nice and clean
20230610 184229
as well.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I know i should not ask because i dont know how to post pictures.But could you show a picture of the back.
This pic isn't a P1, it's a P7 but same concept. It follows the shape of the seat back at the top, actually the rops but... There are holes punched in the rubber that line up with the bolts that hold the seat back.

Stamp

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I’ve heard nothing but good things for them. I had one in the P5 from one of his early batches. Definitely worth the price of admission
I believe it's a safety issue, I wouldn't let children sit in the front due to the steam issue. The Quick Shield takes care of the potential hazard.

Luka

Luka

Sep 16, 2022
Wittenberg, WI
Ownership

1. 700-4
Just installed the Quick Shield yesterday and took a long ride in north central Wisconsin. It was only 75 degrees, but this P700-4 Deluxe heats up quite fast. This heat shield made a huge difference in reducing heat and sound. The only heat we felt was a little through the slits for the seat belts. And we could talk to each other without yelling. The Quick Shield is well worth the investment, and so easy to install. Thanks to all who recommended it, and to trigger.

J

john790

Jan 13, 2020
Clinton ohio 44216
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well dont do that.I have a soft rear panel and was wondering if the rubber went inside the panel or outside the panel.Inside i would think it would let the heat back in.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
I'd have to pull the 4 10mm bolts that hold on the backrest. But it basically goes up to the bolt points. Pioneer is tucked away in the trailer now.
Five.

Reactions: Robobrainiac

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!