JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
@trigger any plans for the p1000-6 crew?

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Yeah I need a guinea pig. I took a look at one somewhere and it might fit the front and middle section already. 🤷‍♂️
I'd be willing to say it should fit both front and rear bench seat. From all the pictures I've seen they look identical........same seats/part # so why shouldn't it......🤷‍♂️ But I'm no expert 😂

nitrotmann

nitrotmann

Jan 18, 2020
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000 6 Crew
@JenElio I did measure the back of the cage in front of the dump bed of both the P5 and the P6 and I know the cage seem to be the same width. however the box of the P6 dump bed was both wider and longer than the P5 was. As an example I bought the P5 Kimmy Moto rear window panel and it should fit just fine according to my measurements. So maybe a single kit from @trigger would work out for that rear.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
@JenElio I did measure the back of the cage in front of the dump bed of both the P5 and the P6 and I know the cage seem to be the same width. however the box of the P6 dump bed was both wider and longer than the P5 was. As an example I bought the P5 Kimmy Moto rear window panel and it should fit just fine according to my measurements. So maybe a single kit from @trigger would work out for that rear.
You mean a P1K5 not a P5 right?
There is nothing close that a P5 has that fits a P1K5 or a P6

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
@trigger I'd offer mine, but unfortunately, I don't imagine you are very close to Nampa, ID.

Dei hads no plans for the p1000-6 crew yet, so I've got a couple rolls of foiled fiberglass cloth waiting for me at home. I've got to seal everything yours should block. Looks like a good product.

I never like to talk bad about a rival's product but what DEI makes is totally different than the shield. There's a bunch of different pieces and parts and you have to take a lot of the machine apart to install them. Have read reviews that there's no clear directions on how to install all those pieces either. But who knows, those could be from the mechanically challenged.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
@trigger I'd offer mine, but unfortunately, I don't imagine you are very close to Nampa, ID.

Dei hads no plans for the p1000-6 crew yet, so I've got a couple rolls of foiled fiberglass cloth waiting for me at home. I've got to seal everything yours should block. Looks like a good product.

You could buy one for the front, that you know will work. Try it on the middle section seating and see if it fits?

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
You could buy one for the front, that you know will work. Try it on the middle section seating and see if it fits?
I don't think the P1K6 needs one for the front, just the rear as that's where the engine is now.....I could be wrong though, the front seat might still get some kinda heat from radiator lines running back n forth??🤷‍♂️

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
@trigger - My next door neighbor and best friend has a new 1000-6. If you are interested in making the ~89 mile drive from Bay City down to Howell, I'm sure we could get you some quality time with it. Or if you want me/us to measure something (or send me a shield and we'll try it on there), DM me and we can set something up.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Sounds like I’m your pig. Although I’m a Yorkshire not a Guinea. Here’s a pic of me on a ride
Of course you’d volunteer

6D330CC0 CDF7 4E7D 9FE0 30C9C385216F

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Not sure how long it takes to get to Northern California.
Well…. Newsom hasnt successfully gotten the TPSR of Kalifornia seperated from US like hes been trying but hes dam close. So u dont have to worry about customs holding packages up yet but it still may cause cancer there tho 🤔

So I think the normal 5-7 days shipping from here should still be in affect.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I'm going to order one for my 2020 Talon X tomorrow. Have a hot ride coming up at the end of August and want to have time to put it in.
Not sure how long it takes to get to Northern California.
These are sent out USPS two day priority. My guess would be 3 to 4 days to Cali. from the time it's sent out.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
These are sent out USPS two day priority. My guess would be 3 to 4 days to Cali. from the time it's sent out.
I dont think he seen any amusement about his country's Government 😏 🤣
All facts…

USPS? Add 2 more days just for spite with them. Everything i ship with USPS seems to b correct 10%of the time of what they say.
But hope they get it right this time tho

lowranger

lowranger

Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2020
Northern California
Ownership

1. Talon X
That may be true but there is not one freedom worth the trade for riding time.
For free peoples cam ride as they please, where they please.
We're free here. I pretty much do what I want. Hunt, fish, eat wild game have millions of acres of Natural Forest to roam around as we please to camp, hunt fish also. Not sure what makes you think we're not FREE here.

Reactions: Backwoods and ChadD

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!