BOX1

Multi For Sale: Noise/Dust/Heat Shield

LJP

LJP

Nov 6, 2021
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 520
Installed mine this weekend on a 520. Super easy to install. Really helps on noise and heat - I have not been able to try the "dust reduction" part yet but certainly intend to. Great product, many thanks,

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Doing a great job so far. Bought another one yesterday for my father for is P700. Thank for making this :)

I saw that. I recognized the name and the town. I knew you'd like it for the P5 as I've used one myself for yrs, it just works. Pretty sure your Dad will love the one for his P7 too. I'm curious what your brother thinks of the P1 shield? Have sold a handful but haven't gotten a whole lot of feedback on them yet. And thank you for making it a trifecta. 👍

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I’m curious if anybody has tried layering two of the shields? Would double the thickness increase the effectiveness for the noise barrier or does the single layer get as much out of it as possible

Do you have one in already? One will block the heat sufficiently. Two might help block more noise, never tried it. 🤷‍♂️

Tanakalaga

Tanakalaga

Mar 19, 2021
Québec
Ownership

1. 500
I saw that. I recognized the name and the town. I knew you'd like it for the P5 as I've used one myself for yrs, it just works. Pretty sure your Dad will love the one for his P7 too. I'm curious what your brother thinks of the P1 shield? Have sold a handful but haven't gotten a whole lot of feedback on them yet. And thank you for making it a trifecta. 👍
A great fit for my P500, the rubber go up behind the back seat and I'm hiding it with the Honda cargo bag. Noticed the noise reduction and no more vapor bath (tested in the snow/water) for the dust not tested yet, but pretty sure it will be usefull to put a end to the dust comming from on the open between the seat. For my brother P1000-5, the Quick Shield not arrived yet to is house, should be delivered soon. I'll update later about both.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Just ordered two. I’ll try one for a couple weeks then add the second. I’ll report back on any difference

I saw that and wondered why someone ordered two? Thought they may have had two machines or was getting one for a friend. They should be going out today and you'll receive tracking info. Let us know what you think and thanks Kevin.

Tanakalaga

Tanakalaga

Mar 19, 2021
Québec
Ownership

1. 500
Here the review for my brother P1000-5, the heat is really well cut down, especially for the middle seat, worth it. Be prepared to unscrew the back seat for installation, we struggled a bit to recrew after installing the rubber shield.

It a must have for a P1k, the heat is really present without this shield.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Here the review for my brother P1000-5, the heat is really well cut down, especially for the middle seat, worth it. Be prepared to unscrew the back seat for installation, we struggled a bit to recrew after installing the rubber shield.

It a must have for a P1k, the heat is really present without this shield.View attachment 334056View attachment 334055

Yeah, it's nice to have an extra hand when bolting the seat back back on. The good thing is you should never have to take it back off unless you want to remove the shield. Glad to hear it's working for you. Thanks Tanakalaga.

Miversluis

Miversluis

Supporting Member
Mar 5, 2022
Croton,Michigan
Ownership

1. 700-4
Just installed mine, as stated previous, super easy to do. Can’t wait to give it a good testing, but already notice a bit of noise reduction. Fits perfect, could have used that extra hand, putting the seat-back back on 🙃

D49127DE D38A 4144 9515 B4C318005D8C

WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Does anyone have the under seat storage that is accessed by removing the seat? I'm wondering if I install the shield will it be a pain to get into the storage box.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!