Multi Pioneer's Cost to Dealers - Would be interesting to know

Deluxe700

Deluxe700

Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
I know Honda and all dealers have to make a significant amount of money per sale, put it would be interesting to know exactly what the average is they pay for each Unit of all the sizes and editions of the Pioneer.
I know dealers make their most money on parts and service, but it would be interesting to know how much they make on, say the $20,000.00 models..

AlR

AlR

Nov 14, 2016
Nanaimo, British Columbia
Ownership

1. 500
I know Honda and all dealers have to make a significant amount of money per sale, put it would be interesting to know exactly what the average is they pay for each Unit of all the sizes and editions of the Pioneer.
I know dealers make their most money on parts and service, but it would be interesting to know how much they make on, say the $20,000.00 models..

I don't think they're hurting. And they'd prefer you didn't know their cost structure. They've gotta be making 30%.
Al

Reactions: swsebek

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!