P500 Plastic tube inserts

Tom_C

Tom_C

Jul 17, 2021
Virginia, USA
Ownership

1. 500
I purchased a kit for tube inserts from the store a while back and was looking at it again. Is there a source for the 1.25 x 1.5 inch inserts for the tubes on the top of the frame?

The pic in the link below shows the plugs that come in the kit, but the doesn't include the inserts for the 2 at the very top, not shown in this pic:

HiFive

HiFive

Apr 17, 2019
West Central Fl.
Ownership

1. 500
I purchased a kit for tube inserts from the store a while back and was looking at it again. Is there a source for the 1.25 x 1.5 inch inserts for the tubes on the top of the frame?

The pic in the link below shows the plugs that come in the kit, but the doesn't include the inserts for the 2 at the very top, not shown in this pic:

The club store sells plugs for the 700-4 may have that size. Contact them .

Reactions: Backwoods and Tom_C
Tom_C

Tom_C

Jul 17, 2021
Virginia, USA
Ownership

1. 500
The club store sells plugs for the 700-4 may have that size. Contact them .

Thanks, will do.

Does anyone know what the 2 large plugs at the bottom of this pic are for, or are they just extras? I guess I could just take a dremel and cut them to fit the tubes at the top, see the green circles in the 2nd pic. The 500 pic I stole from somewhere on this forum, sorry for the copywrite infringement.

Caps
Rear

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks, will do.

Does anyone know what the 2 large plugs at the bottom of this pic are for, or are they just extras? I guess I could just take a dremel and cut them to fit the tubes at the top, see the green circles in the 2nd pic. The 500 pic I stole from somewhere on this forum, sorry for the copywrite infringement.

View attachment 409904View attachment 409905
I think those rectangular ones you're asking about go in the face of the frame, right at the front.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!