P1000 Play with the new drone

D

DDDonkey

My wife got me a drone for Christmas, so I though I would play with it and the pioneer. What better than a day of wheeling and flying the drone. The flight was in one of the auto modes, so it is flying its self.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My wife got me a drone for Christmas, so I though I would play with it and the pioneer. What better than a day of wheeling and flying the drone. The flight was in one of the auto modes, so it is flying its self.

that is pretty cool with the auto mode - what kind is it?

Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Nice, i wanna expiriment with follow me mode more. Drones are fun. What did you get?

Reactions: jinx and DDDonkey
D

DDDonkey

Thanks! I have the DJI Spark and was using the Active track mode. I tried some driving shots but the drone kept losing me above 7 mph. I think that it was the bushes getting in the way, I will need to get into an open field.

How did you get the sound (not music) in your video? I am very new to the whole video thing but it is fun, and gives me a reason to get out and ride.

Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Thanks! I have the DJI Spark and was using the Active track mode. I tried some driving shots but the drone kept losing me above 7 mph. I think that it was the bushes getting in the way, I will need to get into an open field.

How did you get the sound (not music) in your video? I am very new to the whole video thing but it is fun, and gives me a reason to get out and ride.
I either get it from the youtube uploader or videoshop app on my phone

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
That is super neat!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!