Code54

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 31, 2015
Hurricane West Virginia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Went for a quick ride and was messing with the SJ cam (GO Pro knock off). The video is nothing special but there is a fun climb in it and I opened it up a little once I made it to the top of the hill....

The first hill is really steep, as in VERY hard to walk/climb up without falling. I started spinning hard at one point and slowed down to get traction but the P500 made it up!

bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
Great Video!! thank you for sharing but it made me miss them woods!

Code54

Code54

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 31, 2015
Hurricane West Virginia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
It is really hard to show how steep something is in video, wish I could do a better job - looks like my video skills need sharpening...

Reactions: ohanacreek
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
That was a cool video, and I fully understand the camera never captures the true steepness of the incline especially when mounted on the machine doing the climbing.

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Went for a quick ride and was messing with the SJ cam (GO Pro knock off). The video is nothing special but there is a fun climb in it and I opened it up a little once I made it to the top of the hill....

The first hill is really steep, as in VERY hard to walk/climb up without falling. I started spinning hard at one point and slowed down to get traction but the P500 made it up!

kool vid...
thanks for sharing

Code54

Code54

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 31, 2015
Hurricane West Virginia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Your welcome. Getting the season to get back out in the woods riding around here!!!!

allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
good job on the video, would you happen to have a link to the camera you bought, I started checking them out seems as though they are a pretty decent camera for the cash.

Code54

Code54

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 31, 2015
Hurricane West Virginia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!