P1000 Plow Mount thoughts.

educ8tedguess

educ8tedguess

Lifetime Member
Oct 16, 2015
Spring Grove Illinois
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
I was staring at my pioneer trying to decide on how I want to set up my lights but was distracted by the plow mount I never took off. (I have the warn plow sold by honda so it is front mount). After struggling to get it to fit with the KFI winch mount, I decided not to take it off. With that said, I thought about having a front bash plate made that would hook into the plow mount. Any thoughts on whether or not this would be a good idea. My thought behind this is, I don't want to catch the mounts on trail hazards and having the weight dispersed on a shield of sorts might help that.

These types of thoughts are what happens when I have 3 days off in a row.

Reactions: Eltobgi

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!