plowing with my pioneer until the warn plow folded

spifyd

spifyd

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2014
newhampshire
we got about a foot of snow today. I put a whole bunch of plowing video's on the bucket. the last night one was the last pass with the plow. Its destroyed until I can get the time it weld it all back together. Other than that its nice to not have to deal with the reverse limiter. three gears in reverse. buy the way if you watch them all you need a life or a pioneer to ride. sorry about the audio and rattle on the day light ones. I should be able to get some better ones Sunday were getting another foot.
http://s975.photobucket.com/user/spifyd ... t=3&page=1

fishin2Dmax

fishin2Dmax

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2013
Utah
Spifyd, Sorry about your misfortune. I have the same Warn / Honda mount and plow set-up (the stock version). Wow.....that must have been a pucker moment when you hit something that solid to cause the plow tube assembly to collapse. Considering how heavy the Warn plow tube mount is, that must have been a really a hard hit ! I hope I don't hit something like that, but when you're plowing, it's impossible to know exactly what's under the snow. After watching your video and seeing the damage pictures, I'm going to slow my speed when plowing. Other than the misfortune, looks like you have a great plowing machine.

spifyd

spifyd

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2014
newhampshire
ya i'm going back to doing the road with the tractor. it wasn't that hard of a hit for some reason the blade did not trip. it also exploded the angle lock. I have already bent it back I will be doing some plating on the frame and rebuilding the angle lock. I may use a pin that will work as a sheer pin on the pivot. haven't decided. I will post some pics of the repair.
its still more fun to plow with that the tractor. we still have to trim thing up with the tractor the yard has to many toys in it and to many tight places.

duwops

duwops

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2013
Hey spifyd what's is that a cab extension, homemade for carrying the dog or what? Looks good! Heater working good in the cab I noticed no gloves, seem there are several complaints about heaters not putting out good heat.

spifyd

spifyd

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2014
newhampshire
heater work very good. the box is for the dogs I wish I could get them to ride in it.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!