Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Guess I’ll have keep this a little longer while waiting for the one seater ACE Expedition model to come out for only $20k+. 🤣
KIMG0512

Last edited:
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
$50,000 grand. They won't sell to the masses. Gonna have to have burning money.
Expensive toys sell. Stop by a marina if you need a little proof. The off-road world of yesteryear rednecks is being taken over by yuppies.

And don’t forget a stop by a campground for more proof.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I’d go work at Polaris in a heartbeat if I wanted to move to Minnesota. They think so far outside the box and into the future. That would be exciting!
Would be like working for Lennox!
Outside the box, put it out too quick, failures up the ass that after a few years that they dont make it anymore then have to answer to the masses why! Sounds like a great place to work! 🤣
When I work on a Lennox system, it reminds me of the many Poo Poo’s I once owned and my poor Neighbor keeps going back to the well every 2 years when it becomes a repair factory.

H

hondabob

Lifetime Member
May 14, 2013
Prescott Valley, AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
With people and gear the weight may be close to 3,000 pounds and it will tow 2,000 pounds. The belt drive will keep the RPM high all the time. There will be a road test and I expect it will drive well but just the belt drive is a deal breaker especially at that price.

Glock21user

Glock21user

" Nothing succeeds like excess "
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2018
Livingston county, Mi.
Ownership

1. 700-4
I have said it more rhan once.
We the family get out in the great outdoors to enjoy the smells, the sounds and feeling of freedom
If we wanted air/heat and all of the other isolation items to seal it out hell I would take the Jeep.
Funny enough society as a whole wants to enjoy the great outdoors from a cozy chair without sweat and dust.
I can push snow with a bobcat w/cab or a backhoe w/cab yet I always get into an open cab sxs just because.
Too many spoiled rotten brats want to load up their friends scream music 2 counties away and throw their garbage out on the widest damn trail because the tight trails get them scratches or they don't fit.
Lastly I expect we in the long run will end up paying off the debt incurred when several claim bankruptcy or default on there over priced broken toy.
Sorry for the long winded rant, I just had to vent.
As you were.

Last edited:
Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
We the family get out in the great outdoors to enjoy the smells, the sounds and feeling of freedom
If we wanted air/heat and all of the other isolation items to seal it out hell I would take the Jeep.
Funny enough society as a whole wants to enjoy the great outdoors from a cozy chair without sweat and dust.
I can push snow with a bobcat w/cab or a backhoe w/cab yet I always get into an open cab sxs just because.
Too many spoiled rotten brats want to load up their friend scream music 2 counties away and throw their garbage out on the widest damn trail because the tight trails get them scratches or they don't fit.
Lastly I expect we in the long run will end up paying off the debt incurred when several claim bankruptcy or default on there over priced broken toy.
As you were.
I am always surprised by people that complain about dust and noise etc...

If you want clean and quiet, go kayaking.

Last edited:
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Too many spoiled rotten brats want to load up their friend scream music 2 counties away and throw their garbage out on the widest damn trail because the tight trails get them scratches or they don't fit.
As you were.
Well when you get a little time, we would like to know how you really feel! HA!

advertisement
gullyjumper

gullyjumper

Sep 30, 2016
cookeville tn
Ownership

1. 1000-3
A very nice looking machine, but before I put that kind of money into a side by side Id get a used jeep or tacoma for a lot less and have a much better off and on road ride. Who in their right mind would pay that kind money for that ? To me that kind of pricing is hurting the sxs sport ! But if you can afford one I hope you enjoy it especially each month on the way yo the bank.

Glock21user

Glock21user

Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2018
Livingston county, Mi.
Ownership

1. 700-4
We were up at the cabin last week in Roscommon Mi. running some trails down near Luzerne when a group of idiots passed us in a pretty tight corner spray gravel, sand and their garbage everywhere.
Funny enough we ran into them again at Ma Deeters having supper and of course 2 of the 5 or so machines were on trailers.
So when we left I took all of the garbage we collected and placed in not so nicely in the open Yukon window.
What ever happened to tread lightly and leave no trash behind.
Ugh.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We were up at the cabin last week in Roscommon Mi. running some trails down near Luzerne when a group of idiots passed us in a pretty tight corner spray gravel, sand and their garbage everywhere.
Funny enough we ran into them again at Ma Deeters having supper and of course 2 of the 5 or so machines were on trailers.
So when we left I took all of the garbage we collected and placed in not so nicely in the open Yukon window.
Ugh.
Excellent public service!

Glock21user

Glock21user

Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2018
Livingston county, Mi.
Ownership

1. 700-4
Excellent public service!
Ya know my concern is we respect it or we lose it.
I also hate seeing people throw garbage on an otherwise clean trail it pisses me off when people abuse our trail systems anywhere.
The eco-turds are trying to take everything from us and some are making it easier.

Last edited:
Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Ugh.
Well done Brother!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!