POLL - Super Bowl Talk - Who's going to win?

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• Bengals

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Rams

Votes: 15 51.7%

• Total voters
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Already stated this in the other thered…Im hoping for the Bengals!
hoping Stafford will show his true colors like he did with us (Lions) and throw his #2 rated in NFL history in pic sixes. But with my luck it will all go south LOL. The love fest between he and Sean McVay is getting old lol. The networks lovefest with Stafford is getting old as well. All they did for years was rip him up when he played for us even when we had megaton. Did we suck? Yes at times and shouldn't have at other times. those times, he was the pic six machine 😂 In the end, I just want the Rams to loose so dont get there Last 1st round pic in the draft that we acquired when we traded the pic six king to them Lol.
end rant … 😂

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I heard Eminem kneeled during his halftime performance. I also heard no one gave even a tiny s***.

Isn't it interesting to see a guy passed his glory days...who once said nobody wants to hear thier grandfather rap...try and stay relevant?

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Struggling to show any interest in this game. Hope they don't ruin it as much as the Nascar race last weekend with the halftime show
not a big football fan anyway but the halftime show sent me home, didn't bother to turn it back on.

Reactions: Jerryg and ChadD

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!