Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
The good lookin fella all the way to the right is me. I always forget to spit out the dip before picture's, I have ruined two Family Christmas cards like that!

d_b

d_b

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 24, 2015
Utah
Nice.. hog bow hunting is on the bucket list one day. Nice to know I'm not the only one that needs to be reminded to empty lip out before pics.

Reactions: bobbyhill
bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
I took mine with a Iron sighted 44 mag lever action Marlin. The other guys used a 243 semi with scope. We went with Tiger Island Outfitters in FL. We had a great time and they are priced right!!

MaleRN28US

MaleRN28US

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 1, 2015
Roanoke, Indiana
I took mine with a Iron sighted 44 mag lever action Marlin. The other guys used a 243 semi with scope. We went with Tiger Island Outfitters in FL. We had a great time and they are priced right!!
I have heard crazy stories about guys hunting with spears....

bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
I have heard crazy stories about guys hunting with spears....
me too! but we had a small pack charge the truck and I saw the guild jump up on the hood flat footed! I think I will work my way up to spears very very slowly!!!!

bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
I think the next time we go we said Pistols only!!

MaleRN28US

MaleRN28US

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 1, 2015
Roanoke, Indiana
me too! but we had a small pack charge the truck and I saw the guild jump up on the hood flat footed! I think I will work my way up to spears very very slowly!!!!
My friends older brother said in Texas its the closest thing to actually hunting zombies.

Reactions: Hondasxs
advertisement
BamaBoundSteve

BamaBoundSteve

Lifetime Member
Mar 13, 2015
S.E. Alabama
A friend of mine in Bama said that is the second thing we will do when we move south. First is fishing! Less than two years to go!

MaleRN28US

MaleRN28US

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 1, 2015
Roanoke, Indiana
A friend of mine in Bama said that is the second thing we will do when we move south. First is fishing! Less than two years to go!
You might really enjoy the freedom once you get there compared to New Jersey. The South is definitely a good change of pace. I just missed the snow too much when i lived in Georgia and Texas.
There was a really good restaurant in Eufala (sp) but that was 23 some years ago...

Last edited:
bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
You wanna borrow my 8 inch barreled 454 casull?
I shot a 454 one time and it broke my thumb nail right down the center front to back! so no thank you! lol It reminded me of one of my favorite movies here is the clip talking about the 454.

BamaBoundSteve

BamaBoundSteve

Lifetime Member
Mar 13, 2015
S.E. Alabama
You might really enjoy the freedom once you get there compared to New Jersey. The South is definitely a good change of pace. I just missed the snow too much when i lived in Georgia and Texas.
There was a really good restaurant in Eufala (sp) but that was 23 some years ago...
My wife is originally from Houston County, AL. I have had enough of N.J...born and raised here. Funny you bring up Eufala. I've done a lot of fishing there. Love driving down 431 thru town. The south is really beautiful. Looking forward to the change.

MaleRN28US

MaleRN28US

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 1, 2015
Roanoke, Indiana
My wife is originally from Houston County, AL. I have had enough of N.J...born and raised here. Funny you bring up Eufala. I've done a lot of fishing there. Love driving down 431 thru town. The south is really beautiful. Looking forward to the change.
I never fished while i was there but can understand why. The unconstitutional immigration roadside checks promted me to move from Georgia after they gave me a ticket.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!