P1000 Post your Black Friday / Cyber Monday sales HERE!

Bradley-Thornton

Bradley-Thornton

Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hattiesburg MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
AOCoolers.com (Only cooler I buy they are great made USA and customer service is on point)

Santa20 for 20% off

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Milwaukee is doing the M12 hoodie at $109 and 2.0AH battery free through e-rebate. Through dealers instead of Amazon. Black, grey or red.
@joeymt33 are these what you had at Stoney?

Reactions: Ragnar406
Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
I have the jacket and the vest - I like the vest better as I can layer on top of and keep the heat in.. I imagine the hoodie would work the same as the vest
That sounds good. I know Joey had a couple last time we rode, but I think they were the jackets.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
@joeymt33 are these what you had at Stoney?

I’ve got the craftsman version. It was cheaper and I already had a craftsman 12 V batteries. The craftsman next tech is identical to the Milwaukee only a slight difference in the battery shape.

03deec9e0cfaebbbd6f0af9844be0606.jpg

67a8352339d2248b9bcae150ae02c5ef

One major difference I noticed between the Milwaukee in the Craftsman jacket that I have is how thick the Craftsman jacket is. It’s such a heavy coat that you really don’t need a battery pack but when you use it it retains the heat extremely well. Sometimes I would like to have a lighter jacket like the Milwaukee and have the option to use the heater. When it’s super cold in the craftsman jacket is always enough. I also have the cable to hook it into the 12 V socket on the dash.

They’re probably not even for sale anymore and one day I may have to use the Milwaukee battery to power mine which will be no big deal. I still have 6 12v craftsman batteries and several tools....there may be a aftermarket battery available

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
I’ve got the craftsman version. It was cheaper and I already had a craftsman 12 V batteries. The craftsman next tech is identical to the Milwaukee only a slight difference in the battery shape.

View attachment 168112

One major difference I noticed between the Milwaukee in the Craftsman jacket that I have is how thick the Craftsman jacket is. It’s such a heavy coat that you really don’t need a battery pack but when you use it it retains the heat extremely well. Sometimes I would like to have a lighter jacket like the Milwaukee and have the option to use the heater. When it’s super cold in the craftsman jacket is always enough. I also have the cable to hook it into the 12 V socket on the dash.

They’re probably not even for sale anymore and one day I may have to use the Milwaukee battery to power mine which will be no big deal. I still have 6 12v craftsman batteries and several tools....there may be a aftermarket battery available
Thanks!

J

JTW

View attachment 168112

Is it weird that in my head I heard your voice say every word of that? And now I heard snicker after reading this...

J

JTW

@JTW I am looking to get a small machine like this. Can you add gas to it?
I don’t think this one is ready to add gas... but I’ve seen some reviews were people were buying parts to do just that. I have a gas machine already and have no interest in doing it to this one so I haven’t looked into it. If you’re wanting a machine to run with gas go Up a size to a 240volt... but they also have this in a 120 if you just had to have 120.
MIG 140 Professional Welder with 120 Volt Input

Reactions: BWAF and Hondoman
Hondoman

Hondoman

Fundamentals are the crutch for the talentless.
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2017
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don’t think this one is ready to add gas... but I’ve seen some reviews were people were buying parts to do just that. I have a gas machine already and have no interest in doing it to this one so I haven’t looked into it. If you’re wanting a machine to run with gas go Up a size to a 240volt... but they also have this in a 120 if you just had to have 120.
MIG 140 Professional Welder with 120 Volt Input
Thanks. Are you pleased with your so far?

I'm looking for something small/inexpensive to build deer feeders and blinds.

Reactions: BWAF
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Today Only
Link

this is the radio a lot of us use .. this is not the version that claims to be water proof however. This might be one where you have to push some keys once (in life time) to allow transmission on GRMS freq
850BAB5C BA94 42DE 88D3 3B4B1866EA40

edit to add ( this from another site)
  • 3.NOTES: Due to FCC policies, the frequency of the newest TH-8600 radio were locked in, please press LO+AB key and turn on radio to unlock the frequency to 136-174/400-480MHz, then press VFO key to write frequency you need by keypad.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mudder and Hondasxs
Hondoman

Hondoman

Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2017
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Haven’t used it yet but the quality seems good. And all the reviews and videos looked good.

You won’t find smaller and much more inexpensive than this... HF still has it at $149. You better buy it! If you don’t like it... take it back!
Titanium Easy-Flux 125 Amp Welder
I finally made it to a store this morning (been at lease). The titanium 125 was of course out of stock, and no other stores had it in close proximity. Ordered it online for the same price, shipped to my house for $6.99. In case anyone else is wanting one, sale price ends today.

Reactions: JTW
J

JTW

I finally made it to a store this morning (been at lease). The titanium 125 was of course out of stock, and no other stores had it in close proximity. Ordered it online for the same price, shipped to my house for $6.99. In case anyone else is wanting one, sale price ends today.
Did you look at their display model? Pretty small right?

Reactions: Hondoman
Hondoman

Hondoman

Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2017
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Did you look at their display model? Pretty small right?
Yes. I think it will work great for what I'm needing. I have a 220v AC stick welder for the bigger stuff.

Reactions: JTW

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!