Power steering

Rodger Dodger

Rodger Dodger

May 11, 2021
Florida
Ownership

1. 700-4
Have any of you added power steering to a 700. If so, what brand and are you happy with it. Looking to
Add it to mine, only want to do it once.

Thanks

P

pappyo

Dec 19, 2013
When I had my 2014 Pioneer 700-4 purchased EPS from Super ATV ( GREAT Product ) & Company
EPS & WALKER EVANS SHOCKS is the BEST 2 up grades you can do to a P700 ( in my opinion )

FYI :
WHEN traded in the P 700-4 - dealer wanted anything that was NOT Honda taken Off. ( All after market upgrades come off )
Took the EPS off & purchased just the brackets & shafts ( from Super ATV ) to fit my present - 2018 Pioneer 500 - & still using today.
Problem Free since purchased in 2014 ( 7 years ) 4yrs. on P700-4 / 3yrs. on P500
I run Snow Tracks on both the P700-4 & P 500
EPS - Is almost Must Have with Tracks.
What ever brand EPS you go with you'll like Power Steering.

Reactions: Biteme and Kinlaw
sayulero

sayulero

Supporting Member
Oct 30, 2023
Mesilla New Mexico
Ownership

1. 700-4
I think this answers a question I had. I recently bought a used 2014 700-4. It has electric power steering. From what I had read, eps was not available on new units in 2014. So it sounds like my machine has an aftermarket installation--now to go try to determine what brand it might be. Seems to be working great--glad I have it!

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I think this answers a question I had. I recently bought a used 2014 700-4. It has electric power steering. From what I had read, eps was not available on new units in 2014. So it sounds like my machine has an aftermarket installation--now to go try to determine what brand it might be. Seems to be working great--glad I have it!
The way you can tell is the big sticker on the motor. If its aftermarket its most likely the SATV easy steer (most popular) . Not sure if Tusk was making one for the P7 then?

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Correct. No EPS in 2014.

Reactions: Remington

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!