Smittyp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 3, 2020
Morgan co. Tennessee
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R LV
I’m gonna get my mom a new pioneer 520 ( she wanted a golf cart🤪) she is 70 and in good health. it will only be used around the house. I just don’t know if I need to put power steering on it for her.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’m gonna get my mom a new pioneer 520 ( she wanted a golf cart🤪) she is 70 and in good health. it will only be used around the house. I just don’t know if I need to put power steering on it for her.
I don't think anyone regrets installing power steering on their machine. I have driven 2 diff 700's, one of the other. The PS is a pleasure. It should be a mandatory upgrade.

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
While not a necessity, PS makes the drive so much easier......if it was my Mom it would have it without a doubt.

Brand is kinda irrelevant, no matter the name they are the same unit so shop for the best deal. I got mine from RMATV

Smittyp

Smittyp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 3, 2020
Morgan co. Tennessee
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R LV
While not a necessity, PS makes the drive so much easier......if it was my Mom it would have it without a doubt.

Brand is kinda irrelevant, no matter the name they are the same unit so shop for the best deal. I got mine from RMATV
Sounds like I just need to get one. I want it to be enjoyable for her thanks

Last edited:
SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
My wife is 75 and has been driving the 2016 P500 since we bought it new, and has never complained about the steering. I even mentioned that PS was available, and when I told her what it cost, she said she did not think it would be worth it. I did not press the issue since that would have put a big dent in my beer budget 😁. She has complained occasionally about the ride on really rough terrain. I'm afraid to mention the WE shocks. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
P

pappyo

Dec 19, 2013
SUPER ATV has 15% off on EPS "NOW" <> Until Aug 12th
They Sent me a E-Mail yesterday.

Have installed >> Super ATV EPS <> on
09 rzr 800
2013 Rancher
2014 P700-4
2018 P500
2021 P520

It is Great <> Same as everybody's MOM
Just put it on & Wish <> "HER" >> Happy Mother's Day

TBea

TBea

Supporting Member
Dec 6, 2020
So. Cal.
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Power steering is a MUST. Finger touch steering. Good Luck!

Reactions: Smittyp

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!