Prayer for Mom.

SWB

SWB

Apr 22, 2019
South Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
I am reaching out for prayers. Mom's 82 she had a bad weekend. At first, she couldn't walk. I come in she was laying on floor twice Saturday. Talking a little off also for lack of better words. Hurts me on inside to listen she was fine one minute. Three hours later she was acting like she had too much medication. Hope that was case and she pulls out of it. I put stuff she was griping about in another room. She not talking real good as far as being positive. Or, maybe I just don't like to hear what she is saying. Not sure what to pray for just praying for best. Not in my hands.

Hope everyone has a good day.
God Bless,
SWB.

Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I am reaching out for prayers. Mom's 82 she had a bad weekend. At first, she couldn't walk. I come in she was laying on floor twice Saturday. Talking a little off also for lack of better words. Hurts me on inside to listen she was fine one minute. Three hours later she was acting like she had too much medication. Hope that was case and she pulls out of it. I put stuff she was griping about in another room. She not talking real good as far as being positive. Or, maybe I just don't like to hear what she is saying. Not sure what to pray for just praying for best. Not in my hands.

God Bless,
SWB.
Sending prayers brother.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5

God Bless,
SWB.
🙏🏻 sent SWB

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

God Bless,
SWB.
🙏🙏🙏

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2

God Bless,
SWB.
🙏🙏🙏🙏 for your mom and all involved. I understand the struggle is real, my mom is going on 83 and it's never easy.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

God Bless,
SWB.
Been through that with my Mom, made me feel so helpless. Prayers sent!

SWB

SWB

Apr 22, 2019
South Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Thanks for prayers everyone. She is doing a little better. But, still something going on that is not right. She just wants to lay in bed. My aunt is suppose come and get here tomorrow. Suppose go doctor and spend some time together. If she will do it. Prayers that she does go with her, They are close. Maybe she can figure out what is going on.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!