NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I would like to thank each and everyone of you for your prayers and your good wishes towards my neighbor and his wife. This is the text I received a little while ago from him regarding her.” All is going good. No displacement of the bones fractured in her neck, may have a broken wrist as well. The good news is that they are not anticipating surgery. She is going to be fine. Only going to suffer a bit of pain for a while. “ Again I thank all of you guys. I am imagining that the Lord heard your prayers and it‘s helping to heal her. God bless all of you thank you!
Sounds like the best outcome in a bad situation. Hopefully her recovery is quick and easy as can be.

osobad

osobad

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
I would like to thank each and everyone of you for your prayers and your good wishes towards my neighbor and his wife. This is the text I received a little while ago from him regarding her.” All is going good. No displacement of the bones fractured in her neck, may have a broken wrist as well. The good news is that they are not anticipating surgery. She is going to be fine. Only going to suffer a bit of pain for a while. “ Again I thank all of you guys. I am imagining that the Lord heard your prayers and it‘s helping to heal her. God bless all of you thank you!
very good news indeed

S

Scrappapotamus

The Scrappapotamus
Lifetime Member
Nov 2, 2022
Midway KY
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R

4. Talon R LV
Thanks forth update. Great news. They're quite fortunate to have such a wonderful friend.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!