Custom print/plastic CNC request

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I am looking for someone who may be able to help. I have a swamp donkey installed in the roof of my pioneer and I have a theory that if the speakers were angled toward the riders it would be louder. I am not sure how much of an angle can be achieved without extensive modification to the box area. I am looking for some 6.5 speaker rings that are angled. Maybe taper from 1.25"-1.5" on one side down to 1/4" on the other. I am looking for something as seem in these pictures. Thank you!

Screenshot 20211211 075728 Screenshot 20211211 075733

Reactions: Smitty335 and ChadD
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I am looking for someone who may be able to help. I have a swamp donkey installed in the roof of my pioneer and I have a theory that if the speakers were angled toward the riders it would be louder. I am not sure how much of an angle can be achieved without extensive modification to the box area. I am looking for some 6.5 speaker rings that are angled. Maybe taper from 1.25"-1.5" on one side down to 1/4" on the other. I am looking for something as seem in these pictures. Thank you!

View attachment 308396 View attachment 308397

You can use those and paint them black. They also sell full depth angled pods that you'd have to cut. Just a couple ideas.

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You can use those and paint them black. They also sell full depth angled pods that you'd have to cut. Just a couple ideas.
The ones in the picture are the only ones I have found so far but they are 3/4 to 1/4. I don't think the angle is enough to really point the swamp donkey speakers towards you.

Reactions: Smitty335 and ChadD
Dirtstiffs-1000

Dirtstiffs-1000

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Nov 3, 2018
Republican from the wet side of Oregonifornia
hondasxs.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Can your setup be rotated on the rollbar mount?
I think you can find what you're looking for on Amazon if not, try PVC the diameter of your speaker and cut the angle you want on a compound miter saw for spacers. I've made speaker enclosures and mounts out of PVC caps. I also have a pair of these laying around.
Good luck!
Check this out on Amazon
Pair of Universal Angled Speaker Enclosures Boxes Pods Surface Mount for Install of 6.5 Inch Speakers or Smaller Amazon.com

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!