100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Deep felt prayer sent. Bless you Alan and may the lord be with you, your friends and family. May he give you strength and not only a healthy recovery but also for continued health and prosperity. I also hope this brings you ever closer to his grace and the sanctuary of his eternal love.

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
I have lifelong friend having a stint put in an artery on side of his neck. He has several run ins with clogged arteries over years. He has been out of surgery for about 3 hours. His blood pressure is up, they are putting him in a cardiac room. We have known each other for 42 years. Asking for some prayers for a full speedy recovery.
🙏🙏🙏 prayers for your friend. glad to hear he is out and pressure is up that's a good sign. when I had mine done 5 days in ICU with pressure of 57over 49.

advertisement
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
You know I think we have become the prayinest bunch I seen in a while, seems to be working, Thank You Lord for all the answered prayers. I believe sincere hearts are a big deal to the Lord and I believe we have several here, thank you!

Stateboy

Stateboy

Lifetime Member
Apr 5, 2021
Wolverine, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have been praying for two fellas in my neck of the woods who had some cardiac issues and went under the knife recently. I'll add Alan to my prayer list for a successful recovery at this point since I did not see the post until he was already home. And coming home is good news!

C

ckeele223

Apr 2, 2019
St. George, Utah
Ownership

1. 700-4
It is wise and thoughtful for you to reach out and ask any that will listen to pray for your friend and for his treatment and subsequent recovery. Prayer is very powerful and has been shown to be a game changer in a lot of situations I have seen. Never underestimate the power of prayer to affect the outcome of any situation. Don't hesitate to be his advocate, go and be involved with his treatment and ask questions and observe his Doctor and medical team, show them you are watching their abilities.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!