P500 Pre 4th fun

Stacy

Stacy

Jul 12, 2015
Twin falls idaho
Ownership

1. 500
Had a chance to spend some time with a couple of nephew's who had never ridden this weekend. So along with my Beautiful wife,daughter and youngest son we got to put on about 160miles. The trails here are beautiful with all imaginable terrain. The two nephew's were challenged with good intentions but with no riding experience, well just say I did my best and both still crashed. One was a weekend ender, he's ok but his ego was put into check for sure anded bruises to last a couple weeks I'm sure. So I didn't have much time to take pictures watching out for them but none the less got a few and even a couple of the Mrs. on the pioneer.
The 500 performed flawlessly, even got held up by some razors that were having problems on the rocky switchbacks. I just kicked back and let them make it up several of the trails. One went down off the trail and I helped push him back up he looked my machine over and just kept saying beast, what a beast. Yeah I grinned, said yup does ok ;) couldn't be happier.
Print 1 5

MG 4594
Print 1
Print 1 6
 MG 4631dd

S

Sledge

Good stuff, Stacy.

On my recent Colorado trip, a good friend and 2 of his grandsons camped and rode with me for 3 days. The 13 year old old was experienced and capable, but it was quickly obvious that the 9 year old and his little Polaris were not ready for mountain riding. Good kid, just too young, and no engine braking on his machine.

Could have been a bummer for everyone. It wasn't. We went back to camp, and he asked his grandpa if he could ride with me in the P5.

He rode with me the whole 3 days, and we had a blast. He was interested in everything about the P5. Actually, both kids thought it was way cooler than their quads. So did I. :cool:

Ain't much that's more fun than introducing kids to the outdoors...

Joe

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Had a chance to spend some time with a couple of nephew's who had never ridden this weekend. So along with my Beautiful wife,daughter and youngest son we got to put on about 160miles. The trails here are beautiful with all imaginable terrain. The two nephew's were challenged with good intentions but with no riding experience, well just say I did my best and both still crashed. One was a weekend ender, he's ok but his ego was put into check for sure anded bruises to last a couple weeks I'm sure. So I didn't have much time to take pictures watching out for them but none the less got a few and even a couple of the Mrs. on the pioneer.
The 500 performed flawlessly, even got held up by some razors that were having problems on the rocky switchbacks. I just kicked back and let them make it up several of the trails. One went down off the trail and I helped push him back up he looked my machine over and just kept saying beast, what a beast. Yeah I grinned, said yup does ok ;) couldn't be happier.View attachment 17821
View attachment 17817View attachment 17818View attachment 17819 View attachment 17820
Looks like good fun and weather Stacy!!

Reactions: Stacy
Stacy

Stacy

Jul 12, 2015
Twin falls idaho
Ownership

1. 500
Good stuff, Stacy.

On my recent Colorado trip, a good friend and 2 of his grandsons camped and rode with me for 3 days. The 13 year old old was experienced and capable, but it was quickly obvious that the 9 year old and his little Polaris were not ready for mountain riding. Good kid, just too young, and no engine braking on his machine.

Could have been a bummer for everyone. It wasn't. We went back to camp, and he asked his grandpa if he could ride with me in the P5.

He rode with me the whole 3 days, and we had a blast. He was interested in everything about the P5. Actually, both kids thought it was way cooler than their quads. So did I. :cool:

Ain't much that's more fun than introducing kids to the outdoors...

Joe
I completely agree Joe, a great time was had even though it cost a few bruises and egos were put in check. I was glad I could be part of the learning experience for them. So many kids get left to couches and video games now days it's just sad. On a side note they called today to let me & the misses how much fun they had, that alone made the trip well worth it.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!