P1000 Price for take off tires

B

Bubbadoyle

Mar 28, 2017
Lodi WI
I’m going to be purchasing a 1000-5 le within a week or two. I’m going to be removing tires and rims immediately and going with something else. What would be a fair price to get for them? I also have a takeoff deluxe set with less than 10 miles on them. It includes all four rims and two front and one rear tire. What is a fair price for these? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I’m going to be purchasing a 1000-5 le within a week or two. I’m going to be removing tires and rims immediately and going with something else. What would be a fair price to get for them? I also have a takeoff deluxe set with less than 10 miles on them. It includes all four rims and two front and one rear tire. What is a fair price for these? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I think I got 600 for my takeoff tires and wheels. I took the aluminum skid off right away also and got a uhmw skid.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp
K

Kolton

Oct 15, 2016
Vance, al
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just paid 500 four deluxe wheels and tires.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

dnjones161

dnjones161

May 30, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I got 250 out of the tires with a guff in one rear.

May be a bigger market for those outside pioneer owner's as it's fairly well documented how frail they can be.

Lots of folks running a tire that big on quads now.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!