jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Hey guys! So you if you've watched my latest upload, you know I bought a toy hauler for my 1000-5 in hopes of canceling our hillbilly cabin and using the hauler for the takeover. Unfortunately, all the RV hookup sites are booked (kinda figured that was going to be the case) and all they have left is primitive. I wouldn't mind using a primitive site but I can't find anywhere on RRB's site that says if they have a place to fill my haulers' water tank once I get there and then a place to drain it as well as the gray and black water tanks before I head home. You guys know if they do or not?

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This may sound a little sneaky.....
I would pull up to an empty campsite when I am departing and hook up and drain there.
I will admit, I have not watched your latest upload yet. Do you have a generator?

Edit, Depending on the size of your holding tanks, you may be able to use a water buffalo to fill your tank. Or bring 2-300 feet of hose and hook up to the closest spigot.

C

Chooglin

I also was wondering if they have a dump station there. I have a site with water and electric only and will need to empty my tanks before I leave !

Reactions: jay_man81
jay_man81

jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
This may sound a little sneaky.....
I would pull up to an empty campsite when I am departing and hook up and drain there.
I will admit, I have not watched your latest upload yet. Do you have a generator?

Edit, Depending on the size of your holding tanks, you may be able to use a water buffalo to fill your tank. Or bring 2-300 feet of hose and hook up to the closest spigot.
Don't have a generator yet but we are going to get one. My fresh water tank is 100gal and black and grey water tanks are 40gal each. Maybe one of the awesome members on here that have a full hookup site could let a fellow member pull up to the site they had after they're packed up and...um...check to make sure they didn't forget anything...lol

Reactions: Chooglin
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a Champion portable that I could be talked into parting with.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Don't have a generator yet but we are going to get one. My fresh water tank is 100gal and black and grey water tanks are 40gal each. Maybe one of the awesome members on here that have a full hookup site could let a fellow member pull up to the site they had after they're packed up and...um...check to make sure they didn't forget anything...lol

You are welcome to fill and dump at my site. I’ve hauled black and grey all over the country for weeks at a time. Don’t sweat it though in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jay_man81

jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
You are welcome to fill and dump at my site. I’ve hauled black and grey all over the country for weeks at a time. Don’t sweat it though in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Im more worried about going over my trucks GVWR than anything. I’ll have the toyhauler with the 1000-5 inside, the P5 will be in my truck bed, plus all our cargo. It’s a long trip from PA to Tennessee and back...lol. Just trying to keep weight down as much as possible.

Reactions: nbomar
Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Hey guys! So you if you've watched my latest upload, you know I bought a toy hauler for my 1000-5 in hopes of canceling our hillbilly cabin and using the hauler for the takeover. Unfortunately, all the RV hookup sites are booked (kinda figured that was going to be the case) and all they have left is primitive. I wouldn't mind using a primitive site but I can't find anywhere on RRB's site that says if they have a place to fill my haulers' water tank once I get there and then a place to drain it as well as the gray and black water tanks before I head home. You guys know if they do or not?

I’d love to get your cabin if you decide to cancel. Can you please let me know if you decide to cancel?

C

Chooglin

I also was wondering if they have a dump station there. I have a site with water and electric only and will need to empty my tanks before I leave !
I messaged RRB and this was there reply !

Screenshot 2018 03 21 14 04 54

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I' sure there would be an empty site to stop and dump the tanks before pulling out.
What day are you planning to leave?

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Even when there are big events the place empties out pretty good by noon on Sunday.

I geuss I could just let it all out as I go down the freeway too..........lmao!

I should have no problem finding a empty site , I hope :(

jay_man81

jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Sunday morning !

That's exactly what I plan on doing , just hope there is a empty site before I leave :)

Me too! But I need to fill my fresh water tank to as I got a primitive site with no water or electric. Really roughing it in the new toy hauler...lol.

Most truck stops have dump stations too that charge like 10 bucks to use. Probably one near by if need be.

C

Chooglin

Me too! But I need to fill my fresh water tank to as I got a primitive site with no water or electric. Really roughing it in the new toy hauler...lol.

Most truck stops have dump stations too that charge like 10 bucks to use. Probably one near by if need be.
@jay_man81 Your welcome to fill it up at our site !

Reactions: trigger
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Gents, most flying j’s have dump tanks.
Walk in, get an RV discount card. It will get you a few cents off fuel I believe, and at one point, it offered $5 dumping.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!