Primitive site question

C

Chooglin

Gents, most flying j’s have dump tanks.
Walk in, get an RV discount card. It will get you a few cents off fuel I believe, and at one point, it offered $5 dumping.
That's a good option , I know I don't want to haul that back to Ohio with me.........lol

Reactions: CumminsPusher
C

Chooglin

For one Bud Light that is.:)
Screenshot 2018 03 21 20 23 44

Reactions: CumminsPusher
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Hey guys! So you if you've watched my latest upload, you know I bought a toy hauler for my 1000-5 in hopes of canceling our hillbilly cabin and using the hauler for the takeover. Unfortunately, all the RV hookup sites are booked (kinda figured that was going to be the case) and all they have left is primitive. I wouldn't mind using a primitive site but I can't find anywhere on RRB's site that says if they have a place to fill my haulers' water tank once I get there and then a place to drain it as well as the gray and black water tanks before I head home. You guys know if they do or not?

The water at the campground is not that great of quality, smells like sulfer with high iron content. I would suggest downloading the PILOT App and find which ones near by offer RV Dump stations. That is where I would fill up with fresh city water.

As far as dumping, as already mentioned, pull into an empty full hookup spot and dump and flush tanks. If none open when you leave (unlikely ) you can still dump at the PILOT truck stop. The closest ones I find on the app are I75 Exit 11 in KY 30 miles north, and exit 369 on I40&I75 west of Knoxville about 60 miles southwest for RV Dump stations.

Reactions: Chooglin

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!