P700m4 Pulled the trigger!

HondaVT

HondaVT

Jun 28, 2015
Well after relentless hours reading all the posts here I finally bought a 700-4. Took it for a small ride tonight and it seems to go pretty well. A 2 inch lift is gonna happen and the ripsaw are going on. A skid plate and brush guards will be a must.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Psylas and JACKAL
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Welcome "Officially" to the club. So glad we could help you with your decision.
Good start with your mod listing. That will get you set up fairly well. But, the first time you get stuck a winch will be moved up the priority list fairly quick. This thing is a pig to get unstuck.
Hope you enjoy it.

Reactions: HondaVT
HondaVT

HondaVT

Jun 28, 2015
Looking at the multi mount system. I think I will do the battery upgrade with it also.

Reactions: Hondasxs
p500fan

p500fan

Lifetime Member
Mar 30, 2015
Sand Point, AK
Well after relentless hours reading all the posts here I finally bought a 700-4. Took it for a small ride tonight and it seems to go pretty well. A 2 inch lift is gonna happen and the ripsaw are going on. A skid plate and brush guards will be a must.
Welcome @HondaVT! Hope you enjoy your ride, as much as I enjoy mine.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

Welcome @HondaVT congrats on the new ride!

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
Welcome bro happy building and safe riding

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
Where in vt are you have you rode dorset mtn??

Test - Grid

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!