Question

D

dodge57

Aug 29, 2013
Hello,I'm new here And I just bought a new 2013 Big Red in Green.And was wanting a cab for it.Do any of you know were I can buy one I live in KY.Thankyou.I looked on Ebay But there prices a very high.All I need is the back part of the cab and doors.I have a fold out windshield.And hard top.

BigRiver

BigRiver

Lifetime Member
Feb 26, 2013
I want to say that each aftermarket company that makes a version of a full cab enclosure, designs the components to be fitted and matched to work with each other. For example, Kolpin makes a full cab, but it probably wouldn't work with Honda's windshield and XYZ company's roof.
For a full cab, I'd guess you'd have to get the components from the same company.

D

dodge57

Aug 29, 2013
Thanks to all I fount my top to my Big Red! :D

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!