P1000 Quick Shiled install question

DawgU

DawgU

Lifetime Member
Dec 20, 2022
Oakland TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
For the quick shield you just need to take out the seat bottom and back, and the seat belt female receiver on the passenger side. Easy install. Only hassle is getting the bolts back into the seat back when you have them pushed through the rubber. Will be much easier if you have a second pair of hands for help.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
For the quick shield you just need to take out the seat bottom and back, and the seat belt female receiver on the passenger side. Easy install. Only hassle is getting the bolts back into the seat back when you have them pushed through the rubber. Will be much easier if you have a second pair of hands for help.
Exactly the instructions I send if someone's really having trouble figuring it out. And you're right about the seatback bolts, they're a PITA but once they're in that's it. Let us know your thoughts on the results. Thanks Dawg.

G

GolfCart

Mar 4, 2023
NH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Received it and installed it. Once I saw what it looked like it was easy to figure out how it goes in.
You're right about putting the seatback bolts in. After a few failed attempts with help from my wife we tied a loop of string through each hole in the shield and pulled on the string to get the holes in the shield lined up with the bolt. Still a PIA, but it worked.
Next time I have to take the seatback off I'm going to look into putting threaded studs in the seatback long enough to allow access to putting the shield onto the studs then nuts on the frame mounting bracket.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!