P1000 Quick Shiled install question

G

GolfCart

Mar 4, 2023
NH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Purchased a Quick Shield but haven't received it yet so don't know how it will install. I removed the seat and seatback to get ready for the install and was wondering about the plastic piece between the seat and seatback. Does this have to be removed to put the Quick Shield under it or does the shield go over the top of this piece?

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Purchased a Quick Shield but haven't received it yet so don't know how it will install. I removed the seat and seatback to get ready for the install and was wondering about the plastic piece between the seat and seatback. Does this have to be removed to put the Quick Shield under it or does the shield go over the top of this piece?
Over

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Over.

Red500

Red500

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2018
Greeneville, Tn.
Ownership

1. 500
WTF
Is that HAM speak?
Short answer:
QSL = 10-4

'Nerd Alert'
Longer answer:
QSL is is one of the "Q" codes. They are used as short cuts on CW (Morse code) because they are quick and easy to send. Technically it means "I heard what you said (I may not have understood it or know what your words mean, but i heard them).
Generally it's used as an affirmative, similar to the use of 10-4 on other radio services.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Short answer:
QSL = 10-4

'Nerd Alert'
Longer answer:
QSL is is one of the "Q" codes. They are used as short cuts on CW (Morse code) because they are quick and easy to send. Technically it means "I heard what you said (I may not have understood it or know what your words mean, but i heard them).
Generally it's used as an affirmative, similar to the use of 10-4 on other radio services.
In summary, see post #11 above. 🤣

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!