P1000 Raceline SXS MT

KevinSC

KevinSC

Dec 31, 2015
Anyone have any experience with the raceline sxs mt tire? I can get a smoking deal on these and have been contemplating buying them in a 28x10x14 tire. Thanks for your help

Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
Never herd of them, but they look sweet!!! Kinda like a Bighorn but more aggressive.

I just read a review from a guy who had these on his rzr and said they worn down kinda fast and were heavy. But other than that the guy liked them and didn't have any problems.

KevinSC

KevinSC

Dec 31, 2015
Thanks I ordered a set couldn't resist the price so I guess we will see

Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
Dang thats a freaking awesome deal!!! Keep us updated when they come in and you get some ride time on them.

KevinSC

KevinSC

Dec 31, 2015
Dang thats a freaking awesome deal!!! Keep us updated when they come in and you get some ride time on them.
Will do I figured worse case scenario I could buy 2 sets if they were no good

KevinSC

KevinSC

Dec 31, 2015
Now if someone will just want to sell some deluxe wheels so I can try them when I get them

Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
Now if someone will just want to sell some deluxe wheels so I can try them when I get them
I was getting a price quote on a 1000 3 seater yesterday and the guy I was talking with mentioned buying take off wheels and tires from a deluxe for $500. I'm not sure if your dealer takes stock wheels off and puts aftermarket ones on, but it might be worth checking in on.

KevinSC

KevinSC

Dec 31, 2015
I was getting a price quote on a 1000 3 seater yesterday and the guy I was talking with mentioned buying take off wheels and tires from a deluxe for $500. I'm not sure if your dealer takes stock wheels off and puts aftermarket ones on, but it might be worth checking in on.
Yea he does just waiting on him or someone on here to want to move some but I will find some soon

advertisement
Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
Best of luck on finding some, can't wait to see them mounted up and on your rig.

KevinSC

KevinSC

Dec 31, 2015
Any update on the tires??
Yeah I got them been busy with work and school and kids. They look good I now need to get a set of wheels for them.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!