P1000 Ran it hard today

N

Null

Jan 18, 2016
I have 160 miles on my 1000-5 and have been treating it pretty good. Took it out today and ran it like I stole it. Power slides, full acceleration, hill climbing etc. Glad to report it ran like a beast. No clutch issues, no slipping, just ran like a hoped a Honda would. May blow up tomorrow lol but so far so good.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have 160 miles on my 1000-5 and have been treating it pretty good. Took it out today and ran it like I stole it. Power slides, full acceleration, hill climbing etc. Glad to report it ran like a beast. No clutch issues, no slipping, just ran like a hoped a Honda would. May blow up tomorrow lol but so far so good.
I did my first service and my 1000 ran better than it ever has. I took it to stoney lonesome in alabama this past weekend and It ran like a champ. The shifting was smooth I could barley hear it change gears much less feel it. The engine breaking is awesome. These things defiantly get smoother and quieter the more it gets broken in. I think it started getting smoother shifting the more I went down long hills in 3rd gear and let it shift it's self back to first by the time I got to the bottom

Reactions: Stauvo

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!