JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Any FL guys been to Rancho? Been thinking about going up there and wanted to hear some feedback from anyone that's been. It's about a 4 hr ride from me so I'd like to know the place/area a bit.

@Brett002 @dpnorth @Average_Joe @Bastardchild

Reactions: Smitty335 and TxDoc
JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Never heard of it.
I overheard some people talking about it and then looked it up on YouTube. Looks lile a pretty big place. Seems to have a lot of water trails and mud of course. But I cant find any info on entry fees if any. I hate to make the drive and it be a "property owner association" type thing. There are plenty of videos out there but haven't came across any other info. I think its part of the Hillsboro preserve in Lake land.

Reactions: russknight
JcornRose

JcornRose

Apr 4, 2019
Clearwater
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’ve been there one time about 2 years ago, and haven’t been back yet. It’s an access deed place, so you need to have or know someone with a key/deed. I bought one ($500), but then heard fake ones were being sold and weren’t legit with the county. The parking lot is a flooded mess, and you WILL get blocked in on a Saturday or Sunday. People are reckless as hell out there, and it truly needs some sort of organization. If you’re south, I’d check out the Sandlot in Punta Gorda. Used to be Florida tracks and trails. Went this weekend, and it is truly a great place.

JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I’ve been there one time about 2 years ago, and haven’t been back yet. It’s an access deed place, so you need to have or know someone with a key/deed. I bought one ($500), but then heard fake ones were being sold and weren’t legit with the county. The parking lot is a flooded mess, and you WILL get blocked in on a Saturday or Sunday. People are reckless as hell out there, and it truly needs some sort of organization. If you’re south, I’d check out the Sandlot in Punta Gorda. Used to be Florida tracks and trails. Went this weekend, and it is truly a great place.
Ahh the Deed thing is what I was worried about. On the YouTube videos is just looks like a open for all type place but in one of them i seen a gate with a bunch of signs out front. Cant see/read what they are though. Thanks for the info.

I thought FT&T or Sandlot now maybe, was mostly for dirt bikes and some small quad areas? I'm only 2 hrs from that place, wouldn't mind going for a day or two if its worth it.

JcornRose

JcornRose

Apr 4, 2019
Clearwater
Ownership

1. 1000-5
They actually have a SXS track, sand drag strip, mud pit, and 3-4 trail systems that are mostly mud and sand. (But we are in Florida!) it was a great time, and they’ve widened the trails a lot. I’m sitting at 64 inches wide and had NO issues. There’s even a large “play area” with tires and stuff. Hard to compare after doing Ride Royal Blue, but it’s all we got! Kinda pricey for multiple people tho. Around a $100 for my wife and I, with the Pioneer and a quad. There’s a fully stocked tiki bar, and there were two food trucks there with badass food.

JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Yeah just looked at their site and a few videos online. Nice, but like you said, $100 is steep for a one day/30 miles or so spot. Might visit in the summer time so the kids can enjoy the lake area as well.