Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Deefaa461547d32430002acf836e0aae

Seen this lately?
Long to short. Seems Photo*ucket has put a ransom notice up for all its users demanding they pay $399 to see their images. Haha!

This one website has seemed to "break the internet".
- Love how everyone uses that term now.

Thousands of websites, forums, eBay, Amazon, and other sites are left with the above image from what photo*ucket is calling a "hot link" protection in an effort gain financial stability by forcing users to upgrade to retrieve their pictures!

1d3146caa7499e70e9e5ddaaa51708a3

Well.
NOT THIS SITE, NOT HONDASXS!
6a38605b7ebfee5909e17078fed8d3e3

Because of your donations and support helping keep this community funded we are able to say The HondaSxS Club is UNAFFECTED!
Not that we havent allowed photo*ucket links. Just we chose to purchase software to shef host them. Meaning, we bought server space to host them vs Photo*ucket hosting them.

Quick search showed 7 instances of the word photo*uckit. Most, test or direct links and 1 video.
409fc785f132b96008f0f5ef66d02ebd

Now. Not to say it want ever happen as I cant guarantee anything will be here tomorrow. But until then. I'm going to give it my best.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
View attachment 49616

Seen this lately?
Long to short. Seems Photo*ucket has put a ransom notice up for all its users demanding they pay $399 to see their images. Haha!

This one website has seemed to "break the internet".
- Love how everyone uses that term now.

Thousands of websites, forums, eBay, Amazon, and other sites are left with the above image from what photo*ucket is calling a "hot link" protection in an effort gain financial stability by forcing users to upgrade to retrieve their pictures!

View attachment 49617

Well.
NOT THIS SITE, NOT HONDASXS!
View attachment 49618

Because of your donations and support helping keep this community funded we are able to say The HondaSxS Club is UNAFFECTED!
Not that we havent allowed photo*ucket links. Just we chose to purchase software to shef host them. Meaning, we bought server space to host them vs Photo*ucket hosting them.

Quick search showed 7 instances of the word photo*uckit. Most, test or direct links and 1 video.
View attachment 49619

Now. Not to say it want ever happen as I cant guarantee anything will be here tomorrow. But until then. I'm going to give it my best.

Thanks.
I have been wondering, if you wanted to make a donation to this site, how do you go about doing that? Can't afford much after purchasing the Elka Stage 5's though. HA!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I have been wondering, if you wanted to make a donation to this site, how do you go about doing that? Can't afford much after purchasing the Elka Stage 5's though. HA!
Some info coming on this soon!
Maybe Monday.
I do need to do a better job informing everyone about the different levels and badges.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Some info coming on this soon!
Maybe Monday.
I do need to do a better job informing everyone about the different levels and badges.

This is a great site, would hate to see it fold. Met some great friends here!

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
@Smitty335 just become a lifetime member and supporting member to start with! @Hondasxs had a vision which became a place we call home! Remember without the support of all members of our forum family the HondaSXS Club will not reach its full potential! So to you @Smitty335 and all of our members, Show your support by becoming a Lifetime Member or Supporting Member and help support OUR forum into the future;)

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
@Smitty335 just become a lifetime member and supporting member to start with! @Hondasxs had a vision which became a place we call home! Remember without the support of all members of our forum family the HondaSXS Club will not reach its full potential! So to you @Smitty335 and all of our members, Show your support by becoming a Lifetime Member or Supporting Member and help support OUR forum into the future;)
^^^^^^^ What he said^^^^^^

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Its under account upgrades. Click your user name.

I'm going to key you in on a new post almost ready. Stand by.

Where is account upgrades?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!