BOX1

RB3offroad Billet Steering- Now offer a quicker Turn!!!

RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
RB3 HEAVY DUTY 6061 Billet steering housing rack assembly. A direct bolt-in stock replacement for your Honda Pioneer 1000, comes WITH 1.125 CHROMOLY RACK AND HEAVY DUTY BUSHING. - 2wk delivery 12M x 1.5 unless you call we can make them to a 14M or 5/8!!!! - Taking orders for the next batch!!!!

We now have a quicker turn for you people that ride in the woods!!!!!

amelung45x

amelung45x

Nov 20, 2020
Chillicothe, Ohio
Ownership

1. Talon X
let me know when you guys have one designed for the talon 1000x. I just broke mine last weekend when I rolled it and I need a new one.

Reactions: TxDoc and Isaiah
SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
let me know when you guys have one designed for the talon 1000x. I just broke mine last weekend when I rolled it and I need a new one.

Raceco USA is offering an aftermarket Talon rack that has a 1.5-1 steering quickner built in. Its pricy but is much much stronger than stock

Reactions: Isaiah and TxDoc
amelung45x

amelung45x

Nov 20, 2020
Chillicothe, Ohio
Ownership

1. Talon X
Raceco USA is offering an aftermarket Talon rack that has a 1.5-1 steering quickner built in. Its pricy but is much much stronger than stock

Thank you for the info. I looked on their website and I couldn't find anything. Am I better off just messaging them on details and price?

Reactions: Isaiah and TxDoc
SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
Thank you for the info. I looked on their website and I couldn't find anything. Am I better off just messaging them on details and price?

Look on their FB page for pricing and you will have to either call or message the owner to set up the purchase.

Side note.... They are down in Baja running the 1000 in their Talon X/R. It may be a few days before you get ahold of them.

Reactions: Isaiah
stellarpod

stellarpod

Lifetime Member
Apr 18, 2019
OKC, OK - USA
Ownership

1. Talon X

A supporting site member ( @RB3offroad ) posts a new post about THEIR new product development and someone injects info about someone else's competing product. Not saying it's breaking any hard-fast rules per se, just doesn't seem too bueno to me. But, hey maybe it's just me...

Steve

Reactions: CID and TxDoc
SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
A supporting site member ( @RB3offroad ) posts a new post about THEIR new product development and someone injects info about someone else's competing product. Not saying it's breaking any hard-fast rules per se, just doesn't seem too bueno to me. But, hey maybe it's just me...

Steve

If their Talon rack was actually available for purchase I wouldn't have posted the other info. In the SxS game...... You snooze, you lose

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
Hess has a billet rack ready for pre order.... 2-3 week estimated delivery time. $980 with a rack support bracket included. :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Smitty335
amelung45x

amelung45x

Nov 20, 2020
Chillicothe, Ohio
Ownership

1. Talon X
Hess has a billet rack ready for pre order.... 2-3 week estimated delivery time. $980 with a rack support bracket included. :cool:

Thanks for the info. I appreciate it.

Sheetmetalfab

Sheetmetalfab

Liberal kryptonite. truth and logic….
Lifetime Member
Jul 21, 2019
Alaska
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Talon x4
do you happen to have a estimated price by chance. Thanks
They have a price on the pioneer rack.
safe to assume it won’t be cheaper than that.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!