P700 RB3offroad Mother's Day Special!!! RB3 Grab Bar

RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok Guys, here it is! We have listened and put the RB3 Honda Pioneer Grab Bar on sale for Mother's Day Week! They are Only 199.95 for a limited time!

Grab bar 1 20210214 194409

Last edited:
lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
I dunno guys, the grab bar is really slick and I can’t wait till you offer one for the P500.
But if it was really for Mama i think it would be a right seat brake pedal or a Fido shocker wired to the drivers seat.
Just sayin...

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I dunno guys, the grab bar is really slick and I can’t wait till you offer one for the P500.
But if it was really for Mama i think it would be a right seat brake pedal or a Fido shocker wired to the drivers seat.
Just sayin...
No right seat brake! That would be real bad! Lol.

R

Rayiam

Lifetime Member
Apr 11, 2021
North Bay Ontario Canada
Ownership

1. 700-2
Ok Guys, here it is! We have listened and put the RB3 Honda Pioneer Grab Bar on sale for Mother's Day Week! They are Only 199.95 for a limited time!

View attachment 269289 View attachment 269290
Hi,
Would this fit with both the Honda oem full glass windshield and Honda oem full hard doors installed on a 2021 Pioneer 700 2P? If so do you ship to Canada?
Thank You

Reactions: Smitty335
RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hi,
Would this fit with both the Honda oem full glass windshield and Honda oem full hard doors installed on a 2021 Pioneer 700 2P? If so do you ship to Canada?
Thank You
it does work with windshield full hard doors should it bolts inside on the 700. Shipping cost would be more and you would have to call to order 480-389-7486

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Thats a 1000 in the top pic, im guessing it also fits that correct? And the clamp location is just above the weld were the bolt are to the cage?

PJon

PJon

Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2020
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thats a 1000 in the top pic, im guessing it also fits that correct? And the clamp location is just above the weld were the bolt are to the cage?
That’s correct. It fit well with my UTV 801 windshield and the bottom of the clamp on bracket is exactly 2” above the center of top cage bolt. I bought it so my wife could have something better to hang onto. I don’t know how well the OEM half windshield will fit (if I ever put in on again), but the grab bar could be raised. It’s pretty much as low as possible and still be able to open glove box. Only thing I did wrong was buy it a little over a month early. I had no idea they were going to be on sale.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
That’s correct. It fit well with my UTV 801 windshield and the bottom of the clamp on bracket is exactly 2” above the center of top cage bolt. I bought it so my wife could have something better to hang onto. I don’t know how well the OEM half windshield will fit (if I ever put in on again), but the grab bar could be raised. It’s pretty much as low as possible and still be able to open glove box. Only thing I did wrong was buy it a little over a month early. I had no idea they were going to be on sale.
I would like it for my wife, but after measuring it wont fit with my chop and the placement of any of my window clamps

Reactions: ChadD
PJon

PJon

Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2020
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I would like it for my wife, but after measuring it wont fit with my chop and the placement of any of my window clamps
If I end up having to put my half w/s back on, I’ll redrill the position of the window clamp

Y

YukonHonda

Jul 16, 2020
Yukon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
will this grab bar work for the rear seats? I've been looking for one for the kiddos in the back.. wife is good but the kids bounce around like no other.

PJon

PJon

Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2020
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
will this grab bar work for the rear seats? I've been looking for one for the kiddos in the back.. wife is good but the kids bounce around like no other.
RB3 Off Road is really the group that needs to respond to your question. After looking at mine, I would say that it might work depending on how big the kids are. The “T” handle is 10” back from the roll cage mounting and the clamp to mount it to the roll cage is 2” in height. Because the center cage upright is more vertical than the front post, the angle difference will make the bar higher and you’ll have to mount it higher than the grab bar made for the front seat passenger. You’d also not be able to raise the bed and possibly have to leave the back seats up after installation. If it worked at all, it would only be ok on the passenger side of the rear seats. The angles would be all wrong for the drivers side. I’d give RB3 Off Road a call and see if they might consider making something special for the rear seats.

osobad

osobad

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
how long is shipping taking? Ordered and payed Friday or Sat and has not shipped yet.

RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
this will not work for the back seats. I will have the guys look at that option

Reactions: YukonHonda and PJon
RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
how long is shipping taking? Ordered and payed Friday or Sat and has not shipped yet.
They are at anodize just waiting for them to come back..... They are a little backed up

Reactions: PJon
PJon

PJon

Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2020
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
this will not work for the back seats. I will have the guys look at that option
Thanks guys, I was hoping that you would respond. I never carry anyone in the back of mine, but after looking at mine, I figured it would be marginal if at all effective in the back. As far as the design for the front passenger goes I still think it’s a work of art and works very well.

Reactions: RB3offroad
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!