P1000 RC MLC-6 For Accessories

sek-hunter

sek-hunter

Oct 28, 2013

Anyone have any personal experience with this product. Looks like a way to make a simple clean install of a switched/fused/relayed system for accessories.

Pros / Cons vs. building one yourself?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amre2me2

Amre2me2

Aug 11, 2016
Colorado
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Only down side I see is that it’s about 5 times more expensive then if you built it yourself.

sek-hunter

sek-hunter

Oct 28, 2013
I thought it was high at first, but six good switches will cost you $90. Amazon fuse box is $20. Switch panel is at least $30. $10 for cables to hook the switch panel to the battery. That’s $150 before you buy any wires, relays, connectors, heat shrink, tape, etc. I’d say the price pretty comparable between the two and you get a simple to install clean set up that is plug and play and simple to add accessories to.

I like to build and figure things out myself. But this has got my attention. Never seen anyone on here use this system in the pioneer. They make a system specific for the Talon. Maybe someone with some experience will chime in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!