Rear Bar mounted flood/spot lights

D

dalis7393

May 25, 2020
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hello to all. I have been looking for a good set of flood lights to mount on the rear vertical or even the horizontal bar of my 700-4. Ones i have seen are either flimsy or the quality of the lights are not that great. I am looking for a set that comes with the bar mounts, wiring to reach the front and has the rectangle type rocker switch. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you..

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Hello to all. I have been looking for a good set of flood lights to mount on the rear vertical or even the horizontal bar of my 700-4. Ones i have seen are either flimsy or the quality of the lights are not that great. I am looking for a set that comes with the bar mounts, wiring to reach the front and has the rectangle type rocker switch. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you..
Like these? You could wire them to come on as work lights as well.

Pioneer 700 Plug n Play Auto-Reverse lights (Club Store)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!