P1000 Rear door mods, seat mods, any upgrades

Brainard85

Brainard85

May 10, 2020
Ownership

1. 1000-5
New the the form looking for ideas, info on mods for storage, just looking for ideas to do. 2018 p1k5 deluxe. Currently running two battery set up under seat and vent line extensions factory roof and lights. Do alot of riding my sons 5 and the rear seats dont fit him that well so need to address that asap and I like to carry a saw with me once seats are up no room for a saw and oil gas can. Alot of tight woods riding let me know what you guys think any ideas. TIA

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
New the the form looking for ideas, info on mods for storage, just looking for ideas to do. 2018 p1k5 deluxe. Currently running two battery set up under seat and vent line extensions factory roof and lights. Do alot of riding my sons 5 and the rear seats dont fit him that well so need to address that asap and I like to carry a saw with me once seats are up no room for a saw and oil gas can. Alot of tight woods riding let me know what you guys think any ideas. TIA

Have you looked at bed extenders? I think you can get a boat cushion for the rear seats to fit him better and welcome to the club;)

Reactions: JenElio
ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I saw a post a few weeks back about RZR seat cushions in place of the stock seat cushions. I'm looking at buying a set on ebay and trying them

Reactions: JenElio and Isaiah
R

rickoshea

I saw a post a few weeks back about RZR seat cushions in place of the stock seat cushions. I'm looking at buying a set on ebay and trying them
you mean these?actually an easy mod.i can still swap back to the bench in a couple mins.

20200326 132855 1

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Welcome to the club from South FL!
You're in the right place for ideas!😉 the cushions help in the back, I just added 4 point harness for the kiddos, it helped a lot! The rear belts were a pain for them
20200507 211440
20200508 121339

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Welcome to the club from South FL!
You're in the right place for ideas!😉 the cushions help in the back, I just added 4 point harness for the kiddos, it helped a lot! The rear belts were a pain for themView attachment 201817View attachment 201818

What harnesses are those? I'll need to do that pretty soon once mine gets too big for the car seat up front.

Reactions: Isaiah and Haldog77
dommieboy

dommieboy

Jun 19, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just went to Walmart and got a couple cheap booster seats for my kids. It raises them enough to get the seat belt connectors out of their hips and gives them a better view as well.

Reactions: Isaiah and TripleB
Brainard85

Brainard85

May 10, 2020
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Went for a ride today booster seat worked well still have not done the rear door mod but will be as soon as I get a chance as I have to get the heat to leave the cab my ass and wife's ass were burning up today and it's only 78 degree.

Reactions: Isaiah

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!