P700m4 Rear pod lights and front light bar question

sek-hunter

sek-hunter

Oct 28, 2013
@USMCsilver, looked back at my order history. Looks like I ordered the 1.625" for the rear lights that attach to the roll bar and the 1.5" bracket for the push bar cross tube to mount the front light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
I need a set of those front mounts! Are they aftermarket or did you fab them? I was gonna have some made, but I like those a lot.

I made them, they don't look very robust, do they have yet to be ripped off or bent and I've moved a lot of branches out of the way with them lol,

USMCsilver

USMCsilver

Mar 15, 2017
US
Ownership

1. 700-4
@USMCsilver, looked back at my order history. Looks like I ordered the 1.625" for the rear lights that attach to the roll bar and the 1.5" bracket for the push bar cross tube to mount the front light.

Thank you kindly!

I've got a massive list of crap I gotta place an order for and was trying to knock it out all at the same time.

Any idea of the bar diameter across the top? I'm adding a light for the bed and need a bracket for it, too.

Sent via TapaTalk on S7 Edge.

sek-hunter

sek-hunter

Oct 28, 2013
Thank you kindly!

I've got a massive list of crap I gotta place an order for and was trying to knock it out all at the same time.

Any idea of the bar diameter across the top? I'm adding a light for the bed and need a bracket for it, too.

Not sure, I be glad to throw a caliper to it this evening when I get home. Which bar are you wondering about specifically?

USMCsilver

USMCsilver

Mar 15, 2017
US
Ownership

1. 700-4
I really don't know. Something closer to the driver's seat where I can aim a lamp rearwards. I don't want it in the very back, whereas I turn it on, turn around, and blind myself.

I plan on surface mounting a blue LED light somewhere above my head and somewhere under the dash. These will be on a different switch.

sek-hunter

sek-hunter

Oct 28, 2013
I really don't know. Something closer to the driver's seat where I can aim a lamp rearwards. I don't want it in the very back, whereas I turn it on, turn around, and blind myself.

I plan on surface mounting a blue LED light somewhere above my head and somewhere under the dash. These will be on a different switch.

Looks like all the tubing in the roll cage (with the exception of the passenger grab handle) measures 1.625". I think it's actually metric but clamps measuring 1.625" work fine.

Reactions: USMCsilver
USMCsilver

USMCsilver

Mar 15, 2017
US
Ownership

1. 700-4
Looks like all the tubing in the roll cage (with the exception of the passenger grab handle) measures 1.625". I think it's actually metric but clamps measuring 1.625" work fine.

Thanks so much!!!

USMCsilver

USMCsilver

Mar 15, 2017
US
Ownership

1. 700-4

Hmm...?

Amazon.com: Fanco Aluminum 1.875 inch Bullbar Nudge Adjustable Bar Mounting bracket Tube Clamp Roll Cage Holder kit for Hid LED Light Bar Work Light Bar Safety Flag Off Road/SUV/ ATV/UTV/Jeep/Boat/Truck(2pc): Automotive

No 1.625... 1.5 and make it work, or seek another product?

EDIT -- nevermind. Found something. :)

https://amazon.com/dp/B010RD3J8E/?tag=sxsweb24-20

Pioneerlife

Pioneerlife

Mar 15, 2017
Bremen,al
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Rear pod lights bracket....... I used the top two brackets that holds the windshield on to mount my rear pod lights. I had already removed mine to make removing and putting my windshield on and off faster. Just have to drill out the hole a little bit for your mounting bolt on your light to fit.

Reactions: USMCsilver
dtaber8604

dtaber8604

Nov 20, 2015
OKC
Ownership

1. 700-4
Not necessarily what you was asking for but it is a different idea that isn't invasive and protected. Match the those up with a light bar in the middle and you have a curved light bar!
Lights

Reactions: LDO
SuperYeti

SuperYeti

May 11, 2015
Vancouver, BC
Ownership

1. 700-4

I used the same ones on my rear lights I've just installed, they worked great.

Can anyone suggest the best route for wiring back to the rear lights? Drill a couple holes in the ROPS and fish it? Any advice would be great!

USMCsilver

USMCsilver

Mar 15, 2017
US
Ownership

1. 700-4
Into the bars, fish down and out at the bottom. Parallel factory tail lights.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

USMCsilver

USMCsilver

Mar 15, 2017
US
Ownership

1. 700-4
You'll have to unbolt all connections to get wires through. Be prepared.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

L

LDO

Apr 22, 2022
MS
Ownership

1. 700-4
Not necessarily what you was asking for but it is a different idea that isn't invasive and protected. Match the those up with a light bar in the middle and you have a curved light bar!View attachment 38846
I like this idea dtaber. I know it's been a while but do you have any details on what it took to install these in that location?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!