Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
So my first ride in the back seat I had trouble hooking it up. The buckles would not latch. Come to find out that is what it was supposed to do. Not latch if you are hooking it up backwards. From the image below you can see that the buckles are a different size to prevent you from hooking the wrong buckle into the wrong clip.

The bottom buckle must hook into the outer clip. then the second buckle pulls over you body and hooks into the inner clip.

Also, Today when taking these pictures I found a hook behind the rear seat belt mechanism. I figured it was for holding the seat belt so it does not rattle around.

Attachments

• IMG_1376.JPG
    IMG_1376.JPG
    237.3 KB · Views: 481
  • IMG_1385.JPG
    IMG_1385.JPG
    140.4 KB · Views: 458
  • IMG_1407.JPG
    IMG_1407.JPG
    159.8 KB · Views: 422
Reactions: Wellzy

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!