P1000 Received wrong panel?

Skyking747

Skyking747

May 6, 2021
USA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Wasn’t I reading another thread about Rocky Mountain ATV’s dismal customer service recently? It might have been an old thread I stumbled over…
Did you pay with a credit card? I would dispute the charge if they don’t want to help you out.
I payed using paypal so I assume it is roughly the same as using a credit card. I will look into that although I have a product of theirs so I would not just go and disput the charge but hopefully there is a way they will make this better come monday

Skyking747

Skyking747

May 6, 2021
USA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'm vert sorry for your troubles. It definitely looks like the 2016 Nemesis Silver that I put on my 2018. A friend of mine has the 2017 LE and it definitely is not the one shown. Hope they can make it right.
They were fighting with me saying "MAT STEALTH GRAY METALLIC" in the title does not mean it is Matte... I said okay, then what would "MAT" mean and they said they do not know. 🤨... Then the guy was fighting with me saying Metallic color can be glossy...

Very frustrating experience. I honestly can't believe this and if I don't hear anything monday I will be calling to speak with someone over there, and if it is not resolved I will go about this another direction. They clearly sent me the wrong panel. I have picture proof and showed them on my end versus what i should have received and they still don't own up. Very sad IMO.

tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
They were fighting with me saying "MAT STEALTH GRAY METALLIC" in the title does not mean it is Matte... I said okay, then what would "MAT" mean and they said they do not know. 🤨... Then the guy was fighting with me saying Metallic color can be glossy...

Very frustrating experience. I honestly can't believe this and if I don't hear anything monday I will be calling to speak with someone over there, and if it is not resolved I will go about this another direction. They clearly sent me the wrong panel. I have picture proof and showed them on my end versus what i should have received and they still don't own up. Very sad IMO.
I'm sorry for your experience. I've always had good luck with them and they are actually my prefered supplier because they are close to me and I usually get it in 1 day. I sure hope they come through for you, but either way it's not what you ordered or wanted so that should be key.

Skyking747

Skyking747

May 6, 2021
USA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'm sorry for your experience. I've always had good luck with them and they are actually my prefered supplier because they are close to me and I usually get it in 1 day. I sure hope they come through for you, but either way it's not what you ordered or wanted so that should be key.
I was super happy to have found a site with all sorts of honda parts and accessories but this transaction put out a horrible taste in my mouth with them but I will be getting to the bottom of this one way or another. Thanks to everyone who has helped me in this thread and through PM. I appreciate it

russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
I had a similar experience with RMATV. It's all good with them until you have a problem. They will fight you about a return. I use them now as a last resort. I recommend Partzilla for factory parts.

Skyking747

Skyking747

May 6, 2021
USA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
With the help of a many members on this forum it appears I received a Nemesis Silver Metallic NHB68MR panel. Thanks to everyone who has helped me through this ordeal. I will be contacting them Monday morning

JoeyL

JoeyL

Lifetime Member
Jan 28, 2020
Houston
Ownership

1. 1000-5
With the help of a many members on this forum it appears I received a Nemesis Silver Metallic NHB68MR panel. Thanks to everyone who has helped me through this ordeal. I will be contacting them Monday morning
FWIW
Just confirming that you are correct.
I have the nemesis silver (2020 Deluxe 1000-5) and my buddy has the stealth gray (Lim Edition 1000-3, i think his is a 2019).
It is 100% for certain that you received the nemesis silver and not the stealth gray.

and good luck.
so far my experience w RMATV has been good, hopefully they make this right

Skyking747

Skyking747

May 6, 2021
USA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I am in talks with them currently, so hopefully they do make this right. If not I will escalate it with my CC company and sort it out that way. I will let everyone know how it goes. I'm really hoping this is just a miscommunication/wrong product sent and not anything more than that. Thanks again for everyone's help

Skyking747

Skyking747

May 6, 2021
USA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Update:

Last week they sent me a shipping label prepaid back to them. I just received the refund and all is well now. Hopefully this does not happen to anyone else and was an honest mistake.

tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Glad they stepped up for you. I was going to ask if there was any update but was hoping no news was good news. Hopefully you can find the right panel now. I believe you talked about Procaliber once, and I have ordered various things from them also.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!