BOX1

Talon Registration Stickers

nm6r

Jun 7, 2019
Sandia Park, NM
Ownership

Talon R
Where is everyone putting their registration stickers?

Since they are suppose to go on the "left front quarter panel". I was thinking about placing them on the back side of the left front black fender but I don't think they will stick and stay put too well. My next location choice would be the top left of the driver's door.

I am open to better ideas.

Ray

Reactions: BWAF
box4

Someguy

Jun 15, 2016
Krakow Wi.
Ownership

1000-3
Depending on size of the sticker. I put mine on door, about 3/4" from the front edge, Just below the gray decal, between the decal and the N. I didn't want to put it on the decal bc it might pull the decal off when changing it. It is supposed to be visable from the side. DNR, and sheriff deputies get kind of fussy sometimes. If I put it on the hood or fender it would not be visible.

Reactions: nm6r

HondaTech

Working For Mother Honda!!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Dec 30, 2015
Everytime I've seen one of these on an ATV (mainly from Ohio) it's on the rear mud guard or headlight shell.

I've seen SXS with them on the front down tube or middle tube.

Reactions: nm6r
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!