HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
All right my friend here you go. Didn’t have any gear but my cowboy boots on so went easyl. But use to riding like this taking vids or holding my beer lol. Keep in mind this bike is barely tame, it’s one of the few 250’s to out pull my friends 450’s. Rekluse makes it easy and enjoyable.

That's awesome. Thanks for that!

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Dezrik

Dezrik

Follow me for adventure!
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2018
MOAB, Utahhhhhhhh
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Rekluse clutch is the way to go. I rode a 250X for two years with rekluse (Core) and it was nothing but fun. Im 150lbs and 5'4, the power was just fine for trail riding. I borrowed my friends KTM 300 XCW and It rides very well but I keep getting myself in trouble with the power the bike makes LOL. I still regret selling my 250X However, Currently looking to buy a 2020 KTM 150 XCW, install Rekluse clutch and Replace the clutch lever for a Rear brake handle, Hand Guards and skid plate. It will make a Excellent trail bike. I rode one briefly and the power to weight ratio was very good.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!