sspeederr

sspeederr

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2020
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Did another mod this evening. Installed the Gauge relocation kit from @sspeederr was pretty easy. Just take your time and read the instructions and your good to go. Well made product.
View attachment 333953
Thanks for the kind words kits are still moving even in the short machine supply times we are in pass the word around if your buddies don't have one you know where to send them.
Thanks again enjoy

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Took the ole girl up to the cabin this holiday weekend. Put about 120miles on the fresh oil and sub trans oil change I did last week. The Wife put 45 miles on it the first day. Her passenger (our friend) said she drives like Mario Andretti 🤣 all i can say is yes She is and thats why I will NOT ride passenger with her! no Fing way! :oops:🤣 She Drives her Nautilus like shes at Sears point road corse!

Anyway, I took it out yesterday and did an average clip of 40-45 mph with alot of 55+ runs on straight aways on our sandy snowmobile trails. Did this for 2 reasons. 1 cuz i can🤣 2 just to see how the tuned suspension and adjustments I tweaked worked. Im astatic to say it was BA. Held nicely and no zig zag, it hugged and stayed put even through the corners. and they say the x is a tight trail machine! Hahaha All depends how u set it up I guess lol. I will say the Snuff Tune I have as being the Guinea pig for this set up is nothing short of get in shut up and hold the fuc on and dont eat before hand😂 Shes a ripper from hell and bring on A RZR fire trap turbo, I think they might say WTF is that!:cool: Thanks Don👍

Ok I talk too much Lol. Here is a pic of the machine yesterday by the lake. Ill see if I can get some more Before I load Her up to go home.
View attachment 336790View attachment 336791

stellarpod

stellarpod

Lifetime Member
Apr 18, 2019
OKC, OK - USA
Ownership

1. Talon X
Took the ole girl up to the cabin this holiday weekend. Put about 120miles on the fresh oil and sub trans oil change I did last week. The Wife put 45 miles on it the first day. Her passenger (our friend) said she drives like Mario Andretti 🤣 all i can say is yes She is and thats why I will NOT ride passenger with her! no Fing way! :oops:🤣 She Drives her Nautilus like shes at Sears point road corse!

Anyway, I took it out yesterday and did an average clip of 40-45 mph with alot of 55+ runs on straight aways on our sandy snowmobile trails. Did this for 2 reasons. 1 cuz i can🤣 2 just to see how the tuned suspension and adjustments I tweaked worked. Im astatic to say it was BA. Held nicely and no zig zag, it hugged and stayed put even through the corners. and they say the x is a tight trail machine! Hahaha All depends how u set it up I guess lol. I will say the Snuff Tune I have as being the Guinea pig for this set up is nothing short of get in shut up and hold the fuc on and dont eat before hand😂 Shes a ripper from hell and bring on A RZR fire trap turbo, I think they might say WTF is that!:cool: Thanks Don👍

Ok I talk too much Lol. Here is a pic of the machine yesterday by the lake. Ill see if I can get some more Before I load Her up to go home.

Pics aren't showing up, Remington. :(

Steve

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

🤔......bag phone syndrome eh?

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Pics aren't showing up, Remington. :(

Steve
🤔......bag phone syndrome eh?
Sorry guys. $hitball signal at the cabin. try this…
A0092C16 81EE 47F8 BE00 829C104C1AD0
F75134B8 78C1 4FF4 B184 903D5BAB9B7F

J80

J80

Lifetime Member
Dec 29, 2018
WNC

Has anyone told you that you talk a lot 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Nomo

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Wow! Been a month since I was on here! Being at the TO always takes up some time and a brake from Moding. So In the meantime I was in search if an inclosed trailer for both my P1 and Talon. Prices are Gay right now and to find a good deal on one thats not beat to sh!t or smells of gas like a nascar garage area is hard to do if u have a budget to what u want to spend.

Last weekend I found a nice 2020 26’ Spartan inclosed that was only used to move a guy from Nevada to here In Mi. drove a hr away to the very small dealer in the middle of
Nowhere to look at it. Didnt want to deal with a dealer cuz of the taxes id have to pay, but they did take care of the plate and title. very nice young couple starting out With the business. Very forthright and legit. Being a business owner myself I wanted to help them with purchasing this trailer. But it needed to meet my criteria And it really did. With the help of fellow HFA brethren and friend @joeymt33 on some specs and technical aspects this was the trailer for me. Thanks Joey!

So Its here! Now to fit it out with some Cabinets, electrical, etrac and many other things. going to be a nice alternative from the big TH 5er on some trips plus being able to haul both rigs if i want and be able to haul my 4 sleds in the winter. Heres some pics and stay tuned for some building of this beast!

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Well i was going to start a thread for my trailer. That would be well…work! 🤣 No, just thought id put it here and not flood the HONDA part of the site.

Heres what I did so far. Painted the walls wit an oil base for durability. Painted the floor with epoxy solvent based paint with a clear top coat. Dont worry, I have texture in the for non slip. Then put some ETrac in last night. Shes coming along nice.
38A74BD1 43F6 4307 B3A0 35673501943C
597258B4 F214 4FE1 8825 A20944596515
0199B264 881E 4ABA 81E0 1AB460DCE4F2

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Well i was going to start a thread for my trailer. That would be well…work! 🤣 No, just thought id put it here and not flood the HONDA part of the site.

Heres what I did so far. Painted the walls wit an oil base for durability. Painted the floor with epoxy solvent based paint with a clear top coat. Dont worry, I have texture in the for non slip. Then put some ETrac in last night. Shes coming along nice.
View attachment 343988View attachment 343989View attachment 343990
That’s pretty Remi. It would be a shame to get mud in there. 😊
Are you going to have a couch and fridge in there too. Like a party in the garage, East Coast Style.
😊
Caper

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
That’s pretty Remi. It would be a shame to get mud in there. 😊
Are you going to have a couch and fridge in there too. Like a party in the garage, East Coast Style.
😊
Caper
Lol yeah I'll have a fridge in there eventually probably be able to lay some cots out storage things like that

P1K5Dave

P1K5Dave

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 11, 2020
Petoskey, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nice. That's about the size trailer I'd want to get. What is the length?

I'd be looking to be able to haul my Pioneer and a buddy's rzr, and then in the Winter 3-4 sleds when we run to the UP. What have you been hauling your sleds around with prior to this?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!