BOX1

P1000 Removable center console/stereo idea

Blackwolf

Blackwolf

Dec 10, 2016
Alberta
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Can’t find it now but someone had the idea about a console and since I couldn’t figure out what to do with the stereo and sub-woofer it seemed the perfect solution. Used plywood for a proto type then decided on aluminum Just about done some small things to figure out but I am happy with it so far. 4 wake bar speakers complete the system. Thanks for the idea so many great ideas here.
IMG 1052 IMG 1053 IMG 1054 IMG 1055 IMG 1057 IMG 1058 IMG 1060 IMG 1061

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Well I'll be damned you might be onto something there squirrely Dan.

Looks like it turned out great!

If you could, post a link for the fancy connector you used as I'm sure someone will ask.

Lots of customizable options there. Cupholders, speakers, radio/cb, lighting options. Get ready for people to start asking for one.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Blackwolf
Blackwolf

Blackwolf

Dec 10, 2016
Alberta
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Lol it is just sad you know who squirrely Dan is and I had to google it, the connector is a 10 pin military connector. 8 dedicated the stereo speakers and two for positive negative supplies. A 12 pin would be would have been perfect for accessories but I was able get a used ten pin male and female that was discarded from the mill. Surplus I think down there should be fairly cheap and worth tracking down. Not really sure of pin availability but an 11 or 12 pin 16-18 gauge wire would be ideal for my application hope that helps I am considering a tray that comes back over the seats to hold drinks and phone ect . I wont be selling any just sharing the idea for any one who finds it useful

Reactions: Cuoutdoors
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!