P1000 Center Console

P

Pochesrvpark

Mar 16, 2021
Breaux Bridge, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just recently upgraded my 2021 Pioneer 700-4 Deluxe to a 2021 Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe and I'm loving every minute of it!!!!! The 1000 is one heck of a great machine! I've been on this site for a bit now just haven't posted. Love the forum BTW!!!

But I wanted to share what I found for a center console for my rig.... I found these guys when I bought my 700 and I purchased a console from them for the 700. But I'm a big dude LOL so I had to get the one that is called BD Shorty. Great console! Only problem was that it came with medium size cup holders... and I love my 30 ounce Yeti's!!!

So I called and ordered a BC Shorty for my 1000! It came with the mega size cup holders! It is perfect!

The website is:

www.cupholdersplus.com

and the main company is at:

www.classicconsoles.com

Console 1 Console 2 Console 3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!