P1000m3 Console Really Pops Now!

N

Nvrgiveup

I used a Sharpie paint pen and did the letters on the console. It was the best thing EVER for my old eyes, and it was as cheap and as easy as my ex-wife! 7977e170628569fc747891f864420186

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Definitely the Sharpie!!! Only 2 things scare me, ex-wives and their attorneys!!!
A Florida senior citizen drove his brand new Corvette convertible out of the dealership. Taking off down the road, he pushed it to 80 mph, enjoying the wind blowing through what little hair he had left. "Amazing," he thought as he flew down I-95, pushing the pedal even more.

Looking in his rear view mirror, he saw a State Trooper, blue lights flashing and siren blaring. He floored it to 100 mph, then 110, then 120. Suddenly he thought, "What am I doing? I'm too old for this!" and pulled over to await the trooper's arrival.

Pulling in behind him, the trooper got out of his vehicle and walked up to the Corvette. He looked at his watch, then said, "Sir, my shift ends in 30 minutes. Today is Friday. If you can give me a new reason for speeding--a reason I've never before heard-- I'll let you go."

The old gentleman paused then said: "Three years ago, my wife ran off with a Florida State Trooper. I thought you were bringing her back."

"Have a good day, sir," replied the trooper.

bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I may have mentioned, I was a police officer in Oakland, CA through the 70's. When I was on motors, I often thought if someone rolls the window down and says, "I'll have a cheeseburger, fries and a chocolate malt, please!", they'd get a warning and a laugh. Nobody did that. 'Course if they tried that with some officers, might not turn out so well.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!