P1000 Removing P1000 1/2 doors

J

John_S

Lifetime Member
Dec 27, 2019
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
There are times, especially around the farm when I want to remove the doors while working. I had them off the other day by removing them with the hinge Bolts. has anyone made their doors removable by the hinge pins? I was thinking that removing the bottom clip and reaming the holes slightly would make removing the doors easy to do without tools, Similar to the way my YJ Jeep was.

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There are times, especially around the farm when I want to remove the doors while working. I had them off the other day by removing them with the hinge Bolts. has anyone made their doors removable by the hinge pins? I was thinking that removing the bottom clip and reaming the holes slightly would make removing the doors easy to do without tools, Similar to the way my YJ Jeep was.
I've got a 3/8 cordless impact and just take mine off every summer for the farm not a big deal

Reactions: JTW

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!