Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Anyone using the axles from Amazon? Had one break yesterday. If warranty doesnt cover it then ill need to look for replacements

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Which one are you needing? I have one of the Amazon ones I need to get rid of for the front at a good price. But I don't remember which side. I'll check tonight.

Dragon21

Dragon21

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Rear passenger side

Aernt both rears supposed to be the same? The ones on Amazon specify for each side Trakmotive and SurTrak

Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
Rears are identical. Check out Rhinos on superatv

Dragon21

Dragon21

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Warranty ended up not covering it. Ordered a axle off eBay from ATV parts connection. Their extreme duty axle. Heard from others the rear they make is good. Will see. More annoyed that I don't have 20hrs on it yet. I know why it broke, I was stuck and guy helping me try to get out was rocking me side to side. Tire caught while spinning and snapped. It happens. The price we pay to play. But heard from others they have had theirs covered so annoyed mine was the first I've heard not being.

SundayRdr

SundayRdr

Mar 1, 2016
McMinville Tn
Warranty ended up not covering it. Ordered a axle off eBay from ATV parts connection. Their extreme duty axle. Heard from others the rear they make is good. Will see. More annoyed that I don't have 20hrs on it yet. I know why it broke, I was stuck and guy helping me try to get out was rocking me side to side. Tire caught while spinning and snapped. It happens. The price we pay to play. But heard from others they have had theirs covered so annoyed mine was the first I've heard not being.
I broke the extreme duty exiting my subdivision and only had 3 rides on it.
Mine was covered by warranty but I needed it fixed in 3 days for new year ride. They suggested me making 2 into 1 due to new yr, then said I had no warranty if I repaired it after suggesting me to do so. I ordered a new Rhino from SuperAtv. Use the promo RZRFORUM and save 10% more. Rhinos are worth the extra $79, the axle is longer, beefier and better boots just at a sxs comparison.

Dragon21

Dragon21

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I broke the extreme duty exiting my subdivision and only had 3 rides on it.
Mine was covered by warranty but I needed it fixed in 3 days for new year ride. They suggested me making 2 into 1 due to new yr, then said I had no warranty if I repaired it after suggesting me to do so. I ordered a new Rhino from SuperAtv. Use the promo RZRFORUM and save 10% more. Rhinos are worth the extra $79, the axle is longer, beefier and better boots just at a sxs comparison.

Was yours front or rear? Can't cancel the order. Heard from others the rears are ok but front aernt. Not good to hear though you had issues.

SundayRdr

SundayRdr

Mar 1, 2016
McMinville Tn
It's the LR again. I ripped a boot on the Honda axle and burnt it to a crisp to get home . So me being a tight ass bought the "extreme duty" axle and was disappointed. I have pieced it together with bad honda axles part's for a spare. Ive broken 2 axles and the cv cup or bearing cage breaks.

SundayRdr

SundayRdr

Mar 1, 2016
McMinville Tn
Extreme duty actually looked beefier than the stock Hondas too, but was broken within a month. Rhino will be the only axle I purchase from here on

advertisement
Dragon21

Dragon21

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Yea. I figured $100 for an axle that's beefier than stock would be good. Stock Honda ones don't look that strong. Guess I'll run this one until it breaks. Maybe I'll go ahead and get a rhino to have on hand.

Dragon21

Dragon21

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
got lucky and canceled my order for the Extreme axle and ordered the Rhino. Got a WV trip coming up and dont wanna have to worry about it. Thanks for the suggestion

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!